News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Schlongs of Skyrim

Started by Don Coyote, June 18, 2013, 03:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

So there is a mod, that allows you put dicks on male characters in Skyrim, because dicks amirite?
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35463//? NSFW link
QuoteSOS - Schlongs of Skyrim is a mod intended to work as a framework for customized, animated and dynamic assignment and management of male genitalia. Although the mod started by only aiming to provide it only for male characters, due to demand, it soon shifted to a full framework, capable of managing it to any possible race/gender. Currently it features a base male body to work with, and 3 distinct shape Addons. We expect with further development, to extend the shape "database".

My understanding is that not only does it add dicks, but you can control your character's dick with keybinds, because why the fuck not?
Evidently a large number of people were highly offended by this mod, because dicks are terrible but vaginas and gigantic boobies are perfectly ok.

THE VARIETY OF COCKS IS ASTOUNDING!!!!!
WHY DO I NOT HAVE THIS INSTALLED????

Doktor Howl

Do they have Nigel's "Crippler"?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This may be the reason ECH got a brand new butthole.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sadly, I cannot see teh images without being registered and logged-in.  :sad:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

GOD DAMN IT WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS FILE DIRECTORY AND NO FUCKING README FILES!!!!!!!! I WANT MY HARD COCK IN SKYRIM!!!!!!
ADDING SEXY BARBARIAN LADIES IS MUCH FUCKING EASIER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!
ADDING HOOKERS AND ILLICIT DRUGS IS MUCH EASIER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!

Left

Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 04:01:55 AM
GOD DAMN IT WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS FILE DIRECTORY AND NO FUCKING README FILES!!!!!!!! I WANT MY HARD COCK IN SKYRIM!!!!!!
ADDING SEXY BARBARIAN LADIES IS MUCH FUCKING EASIER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!
ADDING HOOKERS AND ILLICIT DRUGS IS MUCH EASIER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!

What, are they running around with hard-ons all the time?
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Don Coyote

OH MY GOD
THE DICKS HAVE PHYSICS AND THEY WANGLE AROUND!!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 04:27:17 AM
OH MY GOD

This makes me really want a new computer and also to find my Skyrim disk, which some child has destroyed or lost.

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 18, 2013, 06:18:43 AM
OH MY GOD

This makes me really want a new computer and also to find my Skyrim disk, which some child has destroyed or lost.

If you registered it with steam, you don't need the disks. You can just download the game from the interwebs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 06:24:48 AM
OH MY GOD

If you registered it with steam, you don't need the disks. You can just download the game from the interwebs.

Really?

I'm not actually sure if it's registered, I think my son installed it. Maybe?

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 18, 2013, 06:31:30 AM
OH MY GOD

Really?

It probably is. Ask your son.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 06:32:59 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 18, 2013, 06:31:30 AM
OH MY GOD

Really?

It probably is. Ask your son.

When he gets home I totally will.

Don Coyote

All because Nigel wants to watch dangling cocks in a video game.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 06:47:09 AM
All because Nigel wants to watch dangling cocks in a video game.

:lulz: I think perhaps I won't tell him that part.