News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

ROGER & NIGEL

Started by EK WAFFLR, June 19, 2013, 03:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I KNOW IT MUST BE.

TROPICAL GOTH MUSIC
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I thought it was the Beatles or something until I came back to the computer and checked it out.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Good Lord in the foothills.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on June 19, 2013, 04:03:00 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 19, 2013, 03:59:09 PM
:lulz: This is amazing.

Seconded. I genuinely enjoy it.

The music itself is very enjoyable.

But the subgenre term. You canjust hear the influence of Roger and Nigel in the words.

Tropical.

Goth.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Cain

It should be called Tropigoth.

EK WAFFLR

[/b]