News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

I fucking HAET PUA's

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, June 20, 2013, 09:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Imma put everyone on the friend ladder but not tell any of you. And then when you try to fuck me I will drop you into the abyss.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA.

:horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Quote from: The Johnny on June 23, 2013, 12:58:46 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 23, 2013, 12:32:15 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 12:26:15 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on June 22, 2013, 11:38:37 PM
http://www.laddertheory.com/

:hosrie:

Not sure if worth the analysis or just let it be, oh woe!

WOWWWWWWWWW

That right there is special. I want you to know I'm rating you all right now. On a ladder.

*simulates "alpha male" patterns of behaviour to pique your interest, then dissapear for a week to keep you intrigued*

My squirrel-like attention span combined with having a vagina means I'd forget entirely about you and disappear into the nearest outlaw biker bar, never to emerge. THAT WILL TEACH YOU!

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 23, 2013, 01:02:09 AM
Imma put everyone on the friend ladder but not tell any of you. And then when you try to fuck me I will drop you into the abyss.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA.

DAMMIT!  :cry:
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Johnny on June 22, 2013, 11:38:37 PM
http://www.laddertheory.com/

:hosrie:

Not sure if worth the analysis or just let it be, oh woe!

QuoteSays: I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.
Means: I want a rich man

Goes a long way towards explaining why creepers don't give a fuck when we say "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE BEFORE I PUT THIS CHAIR UPSIDE YOUR HEAD/CALL THE COPS."

We're telling them they're TREATING us wrong.

And they think it means MO MONEY.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

How do they translate "You fucking disgust me"? "Try harder"?  :x :x :x

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on June 23, 2013, 01:30:39 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 23, 2013, 01:02:09 AM

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA.

DAMMIT!  :cry:

I'm sorry, hylie, I just don't think of you that way. You're a great big cuddly teddy bear and I feel like I can tell you anything, but I think we should just be friends. Excuse me, I think that's a homeless alcoholic picking food out of the trash and drinking from a papersack. I've got to go bang him like a screen door in a hurricane. See you tonight at my place for a FRIENDS marathon? Laters!

Quote from: stelz on June 23, 2013, 01:44:27 AM

Anything that isn't yes means "Insert another quarter." Women are slot machines. Men are little old ladies glued to sparkly machines, just waiting for one of us to squirt out a pile of nickels. Don't be a hater, stelz. It lowers your rank on my ladder. Don't you want some of this sweet, sweet lovin'?

The Johnny

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 23, 2013, 01:47:47 AM

Anything that isn't yes means "Insert another quarter." Women are slot machines. Men are little old ladies glued to sparkly machines, just waiting for one of us to squirt out a pile of nickels. Don't be a hater, stelz. It lowers your rank on my ladder. Don't you want some of this sweet, sweet lovin'?

Don't get me started on all the recent "friend-zone" frame of thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm sorry, CPD, I think we should just be friends...

And I'm SO stealing that bit about banging a homeless wino like a screen door in a hurricane.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Quote from: stelz on June 23, 2013, 05:02:47 AM

And I'm SO stealing that bit about banging a homeless wino like a screen door in a hurricane.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

IS THAT HOW YOU GONNA BE, BEYOTCH? HUH? HUH? STEAL MY BEST SHIT AND THEN FRIENDZONE ME?!?!

WELL GUESS WHAT, TOOTS! YOU AIN'T THAT HOT! YOU WAY BELOW JOHNNY ON THE LADDER! HOW YOU LIKE THAT? YEAH I THOUGHT SO!!

. . . I might be having too much fun with this.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 23, 2013, 05:14:08 AM
Quote from: stelz on June 23, 2013, 05:02:47 AM

IS THAT HOW YOU GONNA BE, BEYOTCH? HUH? HUH? STEAL MY BEST SHIT AND THEN FRIENDZONE ME?!?!

WELL GUESS WHAT, TOOTS! YOU AIN'T THAT HOT! YOU WAY BELOW JOHNNY ON THE LADDER! HOW YOU LIKE THAT? YEAH I THOUGHT SO!!

. . . I might be having too much fun with this.

See baby, i knew you going to those bikers was just a grudge, everyone comes back eventually, EVERYONE.

:pukeypukelol:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on June 23, 2013, 01:50:50 AM

Don't get me started on all the recent "friend-zone" frame of thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

YES

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

That "Friend-Zone" TOTAL BULLSHIT irritates the fuck out of me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 07:08:22 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on June 23, 2013, 01:50:50 AM

YES

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

That "Friend-Zone" TOTAL BULLSHIT irritates the fuck out of me.

well, might as well (LOL):

withou getting into why i have more female friends than male...

look, first of all, one should only establish relationships with peers that are similar, are symphatetic in any which form or have a certain synergy, be it friends, lovers or whatever... otherwise you are simply a vulture (yes, i know my fucking favourite word of use in this forum, so be it) that is out to leech out of your rich "friend" or trying to fuck your hot "friend" or whichever benefit you can prey upon... notice the difference: a type of allegiance or kinship vs. treating people sociopathically as objects and means for your little black heart of putridness

second, look at yourself in the mirror, no, love isnt blind, and to love another you must love yourself first, and if you dont love yourself, chances are you are unhealthy and lack of health can make you unnatractive... i do have personal expectations and taste, but i try to not let it be my core directive, and try to make my decisions based on other qualities.

so please, if you get "friendzoned", perhaps they are way out of your league and you need to take care of yourself more, perhaps its also that. you guys dont really have all that much in common, perhaps your particular appearance might not fit their preferences

the easy and most comftable explanation is that you didnt "play the right moves" or "she only dates assholes", or whatever convinient rationalization you can come up with, but the harsh reality is that you wouldnt be alone if you werent an passive agressive anal "chess master", superficial objectifying vulture that neurotically ratonalizes bullshit instead of investing time in its own health

act humanely and treat others humanely, that should help

-B.F. Skinner

Pope Pixie Pickle

I need to apply ladder theory like the barstool theory.

physically.

to the nads.