News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

You should be proud of yourself!

Started by Left, June 22, 2013, 02:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Maybe I'll lose 10 pounds this summer.

AND THEN DIE BECAUSE I'M 5'11 AMD WEIGH 137LBS.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on June 26, 2013, 05:06:36 AM

Have you tried eating?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I put in a week of overtime last week getting half the sleep I need every night. Then, in spite of being completely exhausted, I got a measly amount of sleep for the next two days so I could play the piano, read books, and trade portraits with my daughter who was in town on short notice due to a family emergency. After that, on my 6th day of waking up way too early and holding down my side job running live sound, I had a drink with my baby's momma and we talked about our child's future like civil, respectful human beings even though we broke up years ago.

Today at work I leveled with a dude who just won't stop telling unfunny racist jokes, made peace with a co-worker that I've inexplicably seemed to freak out for unknown reasons, and charmed an old lady into calling me "honeybuns". It's been a good week.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on June 26, 2013, 07:03:50 AM
I put in a week of overtime last week getting half the sleep I need every night. Then, in spite of being completely exhausted, I got a measly amount of sleep for the next two days so I could play the piano, read books, and trade portraits with my daughter who was in town on short notice due to a family emergency. After that, on my 6th day of waking up way too early and holding down my side job running live sound, I had a drink with my baby's momma and we talked about our child's future like civil, respectful human beings even though we broke up years ago.

Today at work I leveled with a dude who just won't stop telling unfunny racist jokes, made peace with a co-worker that I've inexplicably seemed to freak out for unknown reasons, and charmed an old lady into calling me "honeybuns". It's been a good week.

:awesome:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 26, 2013, 06:40:44 AM

Have you tried eating?

I'm trying. Actually biking is helping because it gives me no choice. Hunger does not come easily to me. But I've eaten breakfast (juice, grains, dairy) every day for 2 or 3 weeks.

The Johnny

Quote from: Alty on June 26, 2013, 07:39:30 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 26, 2013, 06:40:44 AM

Have you tried eating?

I'm trying. Actually biking is helping because it gives me no choice. Hunger does not come easily to me. But I've eaten breakfast (juice, grains, dairy) every day for 2 or 3 weeks.

how bout some tuna sandwiches with salsa?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

How about cheese? How about beef and cheese on a goddamn sandwich?

Salty

Eh...tuna and salsa...I'll give it a go.

I do not care for beef sandwiches.  :lol:

I just ate mac and cheese with tuna though.

GIVE ME PRAISE.

Left

Quote from: Alty on June 27, 2013, 08:16:48 AM

GIVE ME PRAISE.

*YAY*
Alty, if you ever need a fat transplant, I could spare some right now.  :x

I went to a different doctor's appointment, told her my lungs had crud in them.
She confirmed my lungs had crud in them by listening to them gurgle merrily, and I scored a medrol taper.
Breathing is good!
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on June 27, 2013, 08:16:48 AM

GIVE ME PRAISE.

GOOD JOB ALTY!

I feel like Alaska food must suck, because with all the tasty foods around here I am constantly tempted with deliciousness.