News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Buttchugging, move aside: The newest HORRIBLE DANGER to THE CHILDREN!

Started by Doktor Howl, June 25, 2013, 05:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on June 25, 2013, 06:33:53 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on June 25, 2013, 06:17:12 PM
Well, they do quote one doctor:

Quote"The normal sensation when you drink and you are getting more drunk is to vomit: It's your body's way of expelling alcohol," explained Dr. Robert Glatter of Lenox Hill Hospital. " However, when you inhale alcohol, your brain has no way of expelling it."

And that's true information.  But at what point is he saying that people are actually doing this, that kids are actually doing it, or that he's dealt with any cases of this at all?

Yep. But perhaps the most telling is that they only have one quote from this guy but several from the prevention guy.

And the nature of the doctor's quote sort of leads me to believe the reporter called some doctor and asked him "what's the difference between drinking booze and inhaling booze?", and he answered, probably laughing at what kind of asshole would ask that, same is if they'd asked, "what if they INJECTED it?"

So, some hipster assholes in NYC figured out how to get fucked up without actually enjoying the booze, and suddenly it's the newest DIRE THREAT TO THE CHILDREN.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

And let's assume that the youtube video is accurate; that a couple of kids actually tried this.

There's a video of some teenage assmonkey shoving a bottle rocket up his ass and lighting it, which is PROOF that THE CHILDREN are ALL EXPLODING THEIR RECTUMS.

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:38:02 PM

Quote"The normal sensation when you drink and you are getting more drunk is to vomit: It's your body's way of expelling alcohol," explained Dr. Robert Glatter of Lenox Hill Hospital. " However, when you inhale alcohol, your brain has no way of expelling it."

And that's true information.  But at what point is he saying that people are actually doing this, that kids are actually doing it, or that he's dealt with any cases of this at all?

Yep. But perhaps the most telling is that they only have one quote from this guy but several from the prevention guy.

And the nature of the doctor's quote sort of leads me to believe the reporter called some doctor and asked him "what's the difference between drinking booze and inhaling booze?", and he answered, probably laughing at what kind of asshole would ask that, same is if they'd asked, "what if they INJECTED it?"

So, some hipster assholes in NYC figured out how to get fucked up without actually enjoying the booze, and suddenly it's the newest DIRE THREAT TO THE CHILDREN.

I think this is the most important part to keep in mind. You already have the booze there, why not sip at it and keep a buzz longer?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:39:32 PM
And let's assume that the youtube video is accurate; that a couple of kids actually tried this.

There's a video of some teenage assmonkey shoving a bottle rocket up his ass and lighting it, which is PROOF that THE CHILDREN are ALL EXPLODING THEIR RECTUMS.

:spittake:

Yeah, just kids seem idiotic to us, doesn't mean that stuff seems idiotic to them either.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on June 25, 2013, 06:40:28 PM

I think this is the most important part to keep in mind. You already have the booze there, why not sip at it and keep a buzz longer?

Or, you know, enjoy the taste.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 25, 2013, 06:16:29 PM
Remember vodka tampons?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

PERSONALLY, I JUST SCRAPE SOME SKIN OFF AND GRIND THE BOOZE INTO THE WOUND.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

This is what happens as a result of Jenkem legalisation. I blame Canada. Prohibition must be re-enacted.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:42:14 PM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on June 25, 2013, 06:40:28 PM

Or, you know, enjoy the taste.

Yeah, I was implying that bit with the sipping, but kinda failed with it.

Cainad (dec.)

FUCK ALL OF THAT, these kids need to GET WIT DA TIMES

The way of the future is sitting your bare ass in a bedpan filled with street-grade Four Loko (or homemade equivalent), playing D&D and wearing Harry Potter wizard hats. And then put it on YouTube.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on June 25, 2013, 06:49:47 PM

The way of the future is sitting your bare ass in a bedpan filled with street-grade Four Loko (or homemade equivalent), playing D&D and wearing Harry Potter wizard hats. And then put it on YouTube.

When I was a kid, we just smoked bad weed and called it a day.  There wasn't time for all this complexity.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:51:42 PM

When I was a kid, we just smoked bad weed and called it a day.  There wasn't time for all this complexity.

I think that's the other part too. It's making something unnecessarily complicated for less reward.

Hey dude, I just got this guy in the parking lot to buy me a 30 rack, lets go find a way to huff it!

Cainad (dec.)

All of these instant-download wifi drugs from the App Store have made things really confusing. You can't even get a ditch weed-level buzz without four Instagrams and an Xbox.

Lamest future EVER.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on June 25, 2013, 06:54:20 PM

I think that's the other part too. It's making something unnecessarily complicated for less reward.

Hey dude, I just got this guy in the parking lot to buy me a 30 rack, lets go find a way to huff it!

Actually, thinking back on it, my generation went to ridiculous lengths to get high.  Licking toads (!!!), all kinds of shit.

Fortunately, I had access to Toledo window-box crapweed and shitty American beer, so I didn't have to work too hard.

Needless to say, this all led to heroin and butthash, and RUINED MY LIFE.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on June 25, 2013, 06:55:50 PM

All of these instant-download wifi drugs from the App Store have made things really confusing. You can't even get a ditch weed-level buzz without four Instagrams and an Xbox.

Lamest future EVER.

The day they actually invent that shit is the day everyone stops moving and starves to death.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:56:36 PM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on June 25, 2013, 06:54:20 PM

Actually, thinking back on it, my generation went to ridiculous lengths to get high.  Licking toads (!!!), all kinds of shit.

Fortunately, I had access to Toledo window-box crapweed and shitty American beer, so I didn't have to work too hard.

Needless to say, this all led to heroin and butthash, and RUINED MY LIFE.

Mine probably did too, but I can only seem to remember it entailing my friends coming up with different types of bongs just as a creative exercise. We were pretty good kids, all in all. Pretty much the same thing with me, even nowadays I get an occasional nostalgic urge to drink a Busch.