Buttchugging, move aside: The newest HORRIBLE DANGER to THE CHILDREN!

Started by Doktor Howl, June 25, 2013, 05:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

That was a yes or no question.

Let's try again.

Do you think it is zero?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

AFK

Ooh, feisty tonight. 

Of course I know that means that you know it isn't zero, but you are too afraid to utter the words.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 26, 2013, 03:14:43 AM
Ooh, feisty tonight. 

Of course I know that means that you know it isn't zero, but you are too afraid to utter the words.

See, this is the fundamental disconnect, here.  YOU think we're having a debate, and I'M laughing at you because you're a DUMBASS.
Molon Lube

AFK

Oh, I know you don't want to have a debate on this, you are making that very clear.   :lulz:

AFK

Because of course you know that kids are doing this, because of course they are.  It's what kids do, test boundaries.  What, there's a machine that can turn alcohol into vapor?  Cool, let's get one and try it out.

It's the same curiousity that leads to kids huffing. 

Nowhere in any of the articles provided in this thread does it say the sky is falling amd that every kid in America is going to be huffing bourbon.  That doesn't mean you can't make parents and others aware of this new gizmo and that some kids do appear to be drawn to it. 

You live in a very odd all-or-nothing paradigm.  Reality isn't that neat and tidy I'm afraid. 

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

AFK

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 26, 2013, 04:10:59 AM
Debate would necessitate a reality-based discussion.

And also an interest on my part in talking about something with a pompous, proudly-arrogant ass.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:58:25 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:56:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 07:52:05 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 25, 2013, 07:51:16 PM
So why are you whining about it?

Nobody's listening but I need to make a thread about it anyway. 

Slow day on PD Rog? 

Naw, I tripped across this retarded shit on NBC's website, and I thought of you.

Hmm, and yet you are already whining about me posting in the thread that you started because of an article that you found that made you think of me.   :|

Have you been huffing alcohol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 26, 2013, 03:18:17 AM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 26, 2013, 03:14:43 AM
Ooh, feisty tonight. 

See, this is the fundamental disconnect, here.  YOU think we're having a debate, and I'M laughing at you because you're a DUMBASS.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Someone make a pic of Roger shitting in RWHN's mouth

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 26, 2013, 03:57:32 AM
Because of course you know that kids are doing this, because of course they are.  It's what kids do, test boundaries.  What, there's a machine that can turn alcohol into vapor?  Cool, let's get one and try it out.

It's the same curiousity that leads to kids huffing. 

Nowhere in any of the articles provided in this thread does it say the sky is falling amd that every kid in America is going to be huffing bourbon.  That doesn't mean you can't make parents and others aware of this new gizmo and that some kids do appear to be drawn to it. 

You live in a very odd all-or-nothing paradigm.  Reality isn't that neat and tidy I'm afraid. 

There is a machine that turns children into RWHN.
Do you know how many children are killed RWHNing a year?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 26, 2013, 01:47:08 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on June 25, 2013, 06:17:12 PM
Well, they do quote one doctor:

Quote"The normal sensation when you drink and you are getting more drunk is to vomit: It's your body's way of expelling alcohol," explained Dr. Robert Glatter of Lenox Hill Hospital. " However, when you inhale alcohol, your brain has no way of expelling it."

And that's true information.  But at what point is he saying that people are actually doing this, that kids are actually doing it, or that he's dealt with any cases of this at all?

It's also WRONG

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

You can't inhale vaporized alcohol fast enough to get to the puking point, and it gets into the brain the same way it gets out, through the blood.

NO, IT'S TRUE, YOUR BRAIN CAN'T VOMIT, THOUGH IT PROBABLY WANTS TO AFTER READING SOMETHING THIS MORONIC.

I'm quoting this because RWHN seems to have neglected it in favor of not zero.

Nigel's a brain thingy. I'm going to trust her physiological perspective on it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

So apparently this has been a thing for years... I recall an article about a company in Japan that sold packets of vaporized alcohol. In Spain, alcohol vaporizers have been in use for awhile. I've seen how-to's on various drug sites for years.... So I suppose the most simple question is "Has anyone been hospitalized for alcohol poisoning from vaporized alcohol? If so, was it worse or more dangerous than alcohol poisoning from drinking?"

If people have been hospitalized and its been proven that its more dangerous, then fine... but so far I haven't found anything except for variations on a Chicken Little "OMGZ THE VAPORIZED ALCOHOL!!!"

Its been around, its been done, what are the current results? So far, I haven't found a single report on real numbers. Without that, I don't understand how anyone could make any claims about its danger or lack thereof.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Junkenstein

It's even worse because it takes attention away from the silent Jenkem epidemic afflicting the masses.

While you're worrying about little billy with his vaportini, little Jimmy is exploding in a haze of shit. Deal with the real problems in society.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.