News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Always write under the influence

Started by Bu🤠ns, June 26, 2013, 08:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

I am considering taking the advice in the OP. Problem is, I really don't like alcohol, and the alternatives are a serious inconvenience to get hold of.

Still though, I am producing very little in the way of creative output lately and I feel like it's because I can't kick myself out of Autopilot Mode for some reason. A chemically-induced concussion usually helps in that department.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Left

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 28, 2013, 01:54:25 AM
Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on June 27, 2013, 01:48:54 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 26, 2013, 09:03:10 PM
So much semicolon hate. This kind of makes me want to get drunk or eat a bag of shrooms just to see what would happen to my writing. What could go wrong?

You could end up naked and screaming in an ambulance.
...Apparently 6 caps are too much if you're a control freak and cannot handle your cats teleporting.

Quote from: Cain on June 26, 2013, 10:07:54 PM
First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.
...Always hating on the intersex people, I swear.

Shit. My cat teleports NOW and I'm not on anything other than Pepsi. The naked in an ambulance sounds like a dream I had once, though. Were the ambulance's walls made of yeti tongues?
Nah, just a couple of ambulance crewmen, one of whom told the (ex)wife that "Yeah, six caps are just WAY too much for starting out."
Except I was on 9, and didn't call an ambulance...did get naked, then put my clothes back on, then got naked again.
It was a really weird night.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Q. G. Pennyworth

First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Permission to steal for marginalia?

Cain

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on June 28, 2013, 09:13:15 PM

Permission to steal for marginalia?

It's a Vonnegut quote, so it's entirely up to you to use as you please.

Q. G. Pennyworth