News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Unlimited RWHN Appreciation Thread!

Started by Ben Shapiro, June 30, 2013, 02:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

She doesn't ignore me, she's right there with everyone else in those threads, including the last one.  She's been one of the ones to bring my personal life into the threads.  But why question her right?  Just stick to questioning me. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on July 02, 2013, 04:43:26 AM
Quote from: Delcon on July 02, 2013, 03:47:42 AM
As far as I can tell, poor guy is getting jigger-piled for taking a stand against drugs. Seems a little harsh, don't you think?

I mean, shouldn't we all.....

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 01, 2013, 04:59:31 PM
Just shut the fuck up and mind your Goddamn business.  If you don't like Gay marriage, don't have a Gay marriage.  If you don't like abortions, don't have a Goddamn abortion.  Just live YOUR life, and save your moral outrage for screaming your hate into the Rush Limbaugh radio show.  And while you're at it, GO FUCK YOURSELF.  YOU'RE TOO GODDAMN LOUD.  SHUT UP.

The really sad thing is RWHN and the rest of the board all agree on stuff like kids shouldn't be doing drugs, meth is bad for you, losing scholarships / employment over marijuana isn't helping anyone, DARE is a counterproductive joke, etc. As far as I can tell, the only thing they actually disagree on is legality.

I don't know exactly what happened, but I think the last or second to last drug thread most have had something hypnotic or subliminal in it, because most of the participants have grown this weird compulsion to say the stupidest shit when replying to a thread RWHN has posted in. It's a really unfortunate condition for RWHN, since he tautologically only posts in threads that he posts in, but it's not doing making anyone else look good either.

Yes, this nails it.

tyrannosaurus vex

RWHN,

I think we just need to have a talk. Everyone on this board loves you. You know that, somewhere inside. And that is why we can't stand idly by and watch you do this to yourself. This isn't about right or wrong, true or false, good or bad. This is about nothing more than a bunch of spags who are already outnumbered in this big shitty world, and who don't want to watch another one of their already tiny number throw his life away for an addiction.

There, I said it. You have an addiction, RWHN. A problem. If you won't recognize that, well, there is nothing we can do to help you. But dammit, we have to try anyway. We have to try because you're special, and you're worth the effort.

Please, just for a minute, put down the crackpipe beliefs long enough to feel the love in this thread. Can you feel it, RWHN?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

I can feel something....

Hmm, just a gas bubble. 

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: V3X on July 02, 2013, 04:58:51 AM

RWHN,

I think we just need to have a talk. Everyone on this board loves you. You know that, somewhere inside. And that is why we can't stand idly by and watch you do this to yourself. This isn't about right or wrong, true or false, good or bad. This is about nothing more than a bunch of spags who are already outnumbered in this big shitty world, and who don't want to watch another one of their already tiny number throw his life away for an addiction.

There, I said it. You have an addiction, RWHN. A problem. If you won't recognize that, well, there is nothing we can do to help you. But dammit, we have to try anyway. We have to try because you're special, and you're worth the effort.

Please, just for a minute, put down the crackpipe beliefs long enough to feel the love in this thread. Can you feel it, RWHN?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Quote from: Balls Wellington on July 02, 2013, 04:45:02 AM
I see no real reason for this thread to exist in the first place, but now that it does I also see no real reason to nuke it.

Or, frankly, for anyone to keep posting in it. Twid made as clear and fair an appeal to reason as anyone possibly could, it was ignored and aspie'd all over, and now anything further is just feeding RWHN's ego and unwarranted delusions of grandeur.

This will be my final post in this one, I think.

The best thing I've seen in a RWHN thread is this. That's the apex. 

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on July 02, 2013, 04:43:26 AM
Quote from: Delcon on July 02, 2013, 03:47:42 AM
As far as I can tell, poor guy is getting jigger-piled for taking a stand against drugs. Seems a little harsh, don't you think?

I mean, shouldn't we all.....

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 01, 2013, 04:59:31 PM
Just shut the fuck up and mind your Goddamn business.  If you don't like Gay marriage, don't have a Gay marriage.  If you don't like abortions, don't have a Goddamn abortion.  Just live YOUR life, and save your moral outrage for screaming your hate into the Rush Limbaugh radio show.  And while you're at it, GO FUCK YOURSELF.  YOU'RE TOO GODDAMN LOUD.  SHUT UP.

The really sad thing is RWHN and the rest of the board all agree on stuff like kids shouldn't be doing drugs, meth is bad for you, losing scholarships / employment over marijuana isn't helping anyone, DARE is a counterproductive joke, etc. As far as I can tell, the only thing they actually disagree on is legality.

I don't know exactly what happened, but I think the last or second to last drug thread most have had something hypnotic or subliminal in it, because most of the participants have grown this weird compulsion to say the stupidest shit when replying to a thread RWHN has posted in. It's a really unfortunate condition for RWHN, since he tautologically only posts in threads that he posts in, but it's not doing making anyone else look good either.

Any attempt to reason with RWHN is pearls before swine.

MORE NIXON-SAN: it's the only sensible response.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 02, 2013, 01:19:49 AM
[I have risen above it.  Here's the deal, I think this place has gone a bit over the edge with the doom and gloom and despair, the horrormirth.

That just proves that you aren't actually reading any threads.
Molon Lube

AFK

Well, I haven't been reading all of the youtube threads.  Is the sunshine in those?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 03, 2013, 11:55:31 AM
Well, I haven't been reading all of the youtube threads.  Is the sunshine in those?

You haven't been reading any threads, RWHN.  Unless they somehow involve you.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube