News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Unlimited RWHN Appreciation Thread!

Started by Ben Shapiro, June 30, 2013, 02:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I JUST WANT US ALL TO GET ALONG!
       /
:lord:

Not really.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: stelz on July 01, 2013, 11:25:50 PM
Quote from: /b/earman on July 01, 2013, 08:22:49 PM
Shitting on your friends who continue to pat you on your back for being an Aspie. CHECK

Reminding Nigel how much you hate her. CHECK

Neglecting to reinforce any useful contribution to the actual website. Check

Turning this thread into a "Drug Thread". Still pending

The whole purpose of this thread was to redirect, or split RWHN derailings with his usual "trolling".

This will do for now.

I think EVERYTHING RWHN POSTS FROM NOW ON should be moved to this thread.

Not. Even. Joking.

Even if he says something meaningful and not at all jackassy?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Salty

Define meaningful.

I don't think every single of his posts should be put in here. I'm not even sure I like this threads. Actually I don't. It feeds his god damned ego. His real one, not the false persona.

But I treat them all the same: as the carefully, painfully laid down tracks to Butthurt, USA Pop. 1 WHN.

That's my choice though.

Junkenstein

You know, I'd be a little annoyed if I acted the arse for this long, this consistently and people still stuck up for me.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 01, 2013, 10:58:19 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 01, 2013, 02:53:45 PM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 01, 2013, 02:30:53 PM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 01, 2013, 02:28:33 PM
Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on July 01, 2013, 11:19:11 AM
I've liked you ever since I joined, though we've always disagreed about the stoned elephant in the room. It used to appear to me at least, that you could see both sides of the topic. Anymore though, you seem firmly rooted in a singular belief. I still like you, I'm just not really sure how to interact with you at this point.

Type something in the white box and hit the "post" button.

:facepalm:

Oh geez, it was tongue-in-cheek.  Don't everyone take everything so seriously.

Alright. I'm going to give this one more go. You are not your job, there's more to you than drugs, or rather, lack thereof, and I know you're an interesting person. I forget why aside from the music (since I am also a musician), but the back and forth and the snark has made me forgotten.

It could well be that you've just given up and are giving The PeopleTM what they want. But that's not what I want, and that's not what LMNO apparently wants, and presumably Suu as well. I don't know why specifically Bearman started this thread. I like and respect him and I'm sure he has his reasons, even if they're monkey reasons (we're all monkeys, from time to time).

But do you actually want this? Do you want to swing about on the bars with your hands too? Or do you want to rise above it?

Actually, you know, I don't think monkeys are the appropriate animal here. You're all acting like fish with mutant hands and fishing rods. I'll admit, I've engaged in the stupid drug convos too. People think you're trolling, but you're biting the worm, too.

So stop being a fucking fish, and the fish fishermen will stop trying to bait you.

I love this post.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 01, 2013, 11:43:08 PM
You know, I'd be a little annoyed if I acted the arse for this long, this consistently and people still stuck up for me.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Balls Wellington on July 01, 2013, 11:50:41 PM
I've liked you ever since I joined, though we've always disagreed about the stoned elephant in the room. It used to appear to me at least, that you could see both sides of the topic. Anymore though, you seem firmly rooted in a singular belief. I still like you, I'm just not really sure how to interact with you at this point.

Alright. I'm going to give this one more go. You are not your job, there's more to you than drugs, or rather, lack thereof, and I know you're an interesting person. I forget why aside from the music (since I am also a musician), but the back and forth and the snark has made me forgotten.

It could well be that you've just given up and are giving The PeopleTM what they want. But that's not what I want, and that's not what LMNO apparently wants, and presumably Suu as well. I don't know why specifically Bearman started this thread. I like and respect him and I'm sure he has his reasons, even if they're monkey reasons (we're all monkeys, from time to time).

But do you actually want this? Do you want to swing about on the bars with your hands too? Or do you want to rise above it?

Actually, you know, I don't think monkeys are the appropriate animal here. You're all acting like fish with mutant hands and fishing rods. I'll admit, I've engaged in the stupid drug convos too. People think you're trolling, but you're biting the worm, too.

So stop being a fucking fish, and the fish fishermen will stop trying to bait you.

I love this post.

It's apt as shit though, no? I mean fuck.

AFK

I will respond to this later.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 01, 2013, 11:59:56 PM

I hope you take the interval of time to consider it.

AFK

And I would encourage you to take the interval of time to consider if you can really know a whole lot about an individual, enough to seemingy summarize their personality, based solely upon internet postings on a message board. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 02, 2013, 12:22:30 AM
And I would encourage you to take the interval of time to consider if you can really know a whole lot about an individual, enough to seemingy summarize their personality, based solely upon internet postings on a message board.

I'M NOT, AND I FLAT OUT SAID SO.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 02, 2013, 12:02:13 AM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 01, 2013, 11:59:56 PM

I hope you take the interval of time to consider it.

AFK

You seem to be implying that I define myself by my job.  When a) I've said repeatedly it is not the case and b) you would have to be able to see into my head to make such an assumption. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 02, 2013, 12:33:26 AM
You seem to be implying that I define myself by my job.  When a) I've said repeatedly it is not the case and b) you would have to be able to see into my head to make such an assumption.

But all you are here is your job. You can dismiss my fucking suggestions if you want, but don't fucking twist them when it's pretty fucking clear what I said.

Salty

Wow. Just...wow.

Let it be known that Twid is an awesome, unendingly patient resource of quality friendship.

RWHN is much the same if you switched out just a few choice words.

Well done, well done.