News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Unlimited RWHN Appreciation Thread!

Started by Ben Shapiro, June 30, 2013, 02:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 02, 2013, 01:44:38 AM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 02, 2013, 01:40:53 AM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 02, 2013, 01:38:28 AM
Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 02, 2013, 01:33:30 AM
And yet you are only hollering at me.

And therin lies another reason I don't give a fuck.

Y'all have seemingly decided that this is ALL me.

Okay, I can work with that, so don't complain about the results.

Again, way to cherry pick my words.

You know, if it's everyone else, maybe it is you. At least for keeping it going, by your own admission. So, yeah, hands, soap. Enjoy your pattern.

There are words, and then there are actions.  Why no calls upon other individuals who engage in trollish behaviors in these threads?  Why an I the only person you are addressing specifically by name?

Ok.

Twid, cut it out. ECH, cut it out. Nigel, cut it out. Roger, cut it out. Bearman, cut it out. Paes, cut it out. Cain, you usually avoid these things. Cut it out sometimes. Hylie- Don't come in this room. Trust me. Net, cut it out. Waffles... I don't know, keep marauding. LMNO, keep being rational. I'm sure I'm missing a lot of other people. Want me to call anyone else out so you feel that you're being told to cut it out equally?

Cut what out?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 02, 2013, 01:50:59 AM

You know, if it's everyone else, maybe it is you. At least for keeping it going, by your own admission. So, yeah, hands, soap. Enjoy your pattern.

There are words, and then there are actions.  Why no calls upon other individuals who engage in trollish behaviors in these threads?  Why an I the only person you are addressing specifically by name?

Ok.

Twid, cut it out. ECH, cut it out. Nigel, cut it out. Roger, cut it out. Bearman, cut it out. Paes, cut it out. Cain, you usually avoid these things. Cut it out sometimes. Hylie- Don't come in this room. Trust me. Net, cut it out. Waffles... I don't know, keep marauding. LMNO, keep being rational. I'm sure I'm missing a lot of other people. Want me to call anyone else out so you feel that you're being told to cut it out equally?

Cut what out?

Talking to RWHN. Until he decides to talk about something else I guess. Apparently a general call to everyone and a specific one to him wasn't sufficient for him, even though he's the only one on his side of the argument and can't fucking understand why everyone, including me now, thinks he's being a tool.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Actually, I don't have time for it, so I'll be the first to follow my own advice.

Someone let me know if I should start paying attention to any conversation he's involved in.

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 02, 2013, 01:55:42 AM

Ok.

Cut what out?

Talking to RWHN. Until he decides to talk about something else I guess. Apparently a general call to everyone and a specific one to him wasn't sufficient for him, even though he's the only one on his side of the argument and can't fucking understand why everyone, including me now, thinks he's being a tool.

I've been saying that for a while now. FYI.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 02, 2013, 02:00:36 AM

Ok.

Cut what out?

I might have missed it, since I generally get too frustrated with RWHN involved treads to read all of it. I was basing it off of the obvious mutual dislike.

Nephew Twiddleton

So, my apologies Nigel, or anyone else unfairly included in that list.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 02, 2013, 02:02:50 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 02, 2013, 02:00:36 AM

Ok.

Cut what out?

I might have missed it, since I generally get too frustrated with RWHN involved treads to read all of it. I was basing it off of the obvious mutual dislike.

I rarely reply to him. Sometimes I talk around him, occasionally I refer to him. Mostly I don't read his posts and just ignore his presence.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2013, 01:04:14 AM
Yeah, that's not going to happen.

I can understand why some people want it to, just saying that it wont.

It's a beautiful dream, though.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Johnny

Quote from: Delcon on July 02, 2013, 03:47:42 AM
As far as I can tell, poor guy is getting jigger-piled for taking a stand against drugs. Seems a little harsh, don't you think?

I mean, shouldn't we all.....

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 01, 2013, 04:59:31 PM
Just shut the fuck up and mind your Goddamn business.  If you don't like Gay marriage, don't have a Gay marriage.  If you don't like abortions, don't have a Goddamn abortion.  Just live YOUR life, and save your moral outrage for screaming your hate into the Rush Limbaugh radio show.  And while you're at it, GO FUCK YOURSELF.  YOU'RE TOO GODDAMN LOUD.  SHUT UP.

Right, because being an anti-drug goon is the epitome of "letting people mind their own business".

Goddamn troll trooooooollllllllll

:troll:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

AFK

Quote from: stelz on July 02, 2013, 03:41:47 AM
Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2013, 01:04:14 AM
Yeah, that's not going to happen.

I can understand why some people want it to, just saying that it wont.

It's a beautiful dream, though.  :lol:

You seem to have a lot of dreams involving me. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Ok.

And then as soon as you are challenged you back right down.  I can't tell if you are upset because of the way I post or because of the opinions I have on drug legalization.  If it's the former, I would remind you that you are on a board full of strong, dickish personalities.   If it is the latter, well, I don't know what to tell you.  I'm not going to change my opinion artificially to appease the board membership.  If a bunch of Discordians can't deal with someone who has a different opinion, then that says something about this particular group of Discordians.  But if you can, then just stop whining about it, and accept that I will never see eye to eye with the rest of this board on that issue. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 02, 2013, 04:30:49 AM

Ok.

And then as soon as you are challenged you back right down.  I can't tell if you are upset because of the way I post or because of the opinions I have on drug legalization.  If it's the former, I would remind you that you are on a board full of strong, dickish personalities.   If it is the latter, well, I don't know what to tell you.  I'm not going to change my opinion artificially to appease the board membership.  If a bunch of Discordians can't deal with someone who has a different opinion, then that says something about this particular group of Discordians.  But if you can, then just stop whining about it, and accept that I will never see eye to eye with the rest of this board on that issue.

It's neither. And I didn't back down. If Nigel ignores you, she ignores you.

At this point though you're either unwilling or incapable of understanding why I'm pissed off. So, yeah. Have a good one.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Delcon on July 02, 2013, 03:47:42 AM
As far as I can tell, poor guy is getting jigger-piled for taking a stand against drugs. Seems a little harsh, don't you think?

I mean, shouldn't we all.....

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 01, 2013, 04:59:31 PM
Just shut the fuck up and mind your Goddamn business.  If you don't like Gay marriage, don't have a Gay marriage.  If you don't like abortions, don't have a Goddamn abortion.  Just live YOUR life, and save your moral outrage for screaming your hate into the Rush Limbaugh radio show.  And while you're at it, GO FUCK YOURSELF.  YOU'RE TOO GODDAMN LOUD.  SHUT UP.

The really sad thing is RWHN and the rest of the board all agree on stuff like kids shouldn't be doing drugs, meth is bad for you, losing scholarships / employment over marijuana isn't helping anyone, DARE is a counterproductive joke, etc. As far as I can tell, the only thing they actually disagree on is legality.

I don't know exactly what happened, but I think the last or second to last drug thread most have had something hypnotic or subliminal in it, because most of the participants have grown this weird compulsion to say the stupidest shit when replying to a thread RWHN has posted in. It's a really unfortunate condition for RWHN, since he tautologically only posts in threads that he posts in, but it's not doing making anyone else look good either.

Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

East Coast Hustle

I see no real reason for this thread to exist in the first place, but now that it does I also see no real reason to nuke it.

Or, frankly, for anyone to keep posting in it. Twid made as clear and fair an appeal to reason as anyone possibly could, it was ignored and aspie'd all over, and now anything further is just feeding RWHN's ego and unwarranted delusions of grandeur.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"