News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

WEIRDOVERSE

Started by Bobby Campbell, July 09, 2013, 03:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

i would pay like 15 million dollars for a set of playing cards designed by you.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on July 14, 2017, 03:31:23 AM
i would pay like 15 million dollars for a set of playing cards designed by you.

Done deal! I'll have them ready by Monday  :fnord: :fnord:

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

I'm very happy to announce I will be attending the RAWday event in Santa Cruz, CA this Sunday! (7/23)

And in addition to my usual bag of tricks, I will be bringing along fresh copies of my brand new comic book: RAW ART!

Vanadium Gryllz

I'm really digging these recent posts Bobby. Thanks for sharing!
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Bobby Campbell

Thank you very kindly VG!  :fnord: :fnord:

Vanadium Gryllz

Also I feel like a bunch of them are definitely going over my head...

Perhaps a print run if you ever do one could have a bit of background on the back of each card  :fnord:
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Vanadium Gryllz on July 21, 2017, 07:19:31 AM
Perhaps a print run if you ever do one could have a bit of background on the back of each card  :fnord:

I like that idea! I kinda love explaining my explanations  :fnord: I have an idea of doing a whole wiki where I kinda extrapolate all my various references and provide translations. Not in a way where I explain what things "mean" but just provide sign posts down the rabbit hole.

Just got back in town from the RAW event in Santa Cruz, total blast! Looks like we're maybe doing it again next year  :fnord:

Maybe Logic

Schrodinger's Pride

Leap O'Faith

The Most Dangerous Man Alive

Bu🤠ns

These are wonderful -- I really like how the border of each card, without necessarily looking, appear to be symmetrical, but when focus in, they're all different.

Ziegejunge

Phenomenal, Bobby! I'd love a print of the "RAW 'Many Suspicions' portrait" to hang on my wall.

And if my schedule allows, I may try to attend RAW Day 2018!

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Bu☆ns on July 26, 2017, 05:03:29 AM
These are wonderful -- I really like how the border of each card, without necessarily looking, appear to be symmetrical, but when focus in, they're all different.

Thanks so much, Bu☆ns! I made those borders so long ago that I don't even remember where the design came from.

Quote from: Ziegejunge on July 26, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
Phenomenal, Bobby! I'd love a print of the "RAW 'Many Suspicions' portrait" to hang on my wall.

And if my schedule allows, I may try to attend RAW Day 2018!

Right on, Ziegejunge!  Thanks muchly :fnord: I'm working on making prints available pretty soonish! In the meanwhile, if you wanna PM me your address I'll ship you one out this week.