News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

WEIRDOVERSE

Started by Bobby Campbell, July 09, 2013, 03:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

My digital tablet broke so I went back to basics  :fnord:

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Doktor Howl

#2 and #4 are gold.  The rest are good, but those two kick ass.
Molon Lube

Bobby Campbell

Thanks very muchly, Dok!

This book is very much a mixed bag. Some of this stuff dates as far back as 2003, some is from this past summer, and still more is this unholy mutant hybrid of old and new styles.

To be continued!

Ziegejunge

I love these! I'm not sure when or why I stopped expressing myself artistically, but if you're not careful you're going to inspire me to start again, Bobby!

So...THANKS!

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Ziegejunge on October 17, 2018, 05:54:12 PM
I love these! I'm not sure when or why I stopped expressing myself artistically, but if you're not careful you're going to inspire me to start again, Bobby!

So...THANKS!

That is exactly the response I am trying to provoke!  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

Bobby Campbell

minuspace

This thread just keeps on delivering— checking it out is always an event. Thank you!

Doktor Howl

I am absolutely unable to make any sense of this at all, and it's still fucking awesome.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Bobby Campbell

Thank you so very muchly for reading along, Dok & Lucifer!

Working with my older comix, far removed from whatever the hell I was thinking at the time, has given me a taste of my own bewildering medicine  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

Next Page is NSFW - Click here to view

Bobby Campbell

"For mind and body alike there is no purgative like Pranayama, no purgative like Pranayama."

GREEN: Breath In (15 Seconds)
YELLOW: Hold (15 Seconds)
RED: Breath Out (15 Seconds)

Bobby Campbell