News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

WEIRDOVERSE

Started by Bobby Campbell, July 09, 2013, 03:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

ITEM! I'll be at the Big Apple Comic Con March 9th & 10th, where I'll be premiering AGNOSIS! #2 "Open System Self"  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

Telarus

:mittens:

Some of those shots are really well framed and composed. Interesting to see how your stuff has evolved.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bobby Campbell

Much obliged, Telarus!

Though I should say the Agnosis! pages are drawn by the marvelous Marcelino Balao III  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Mutating Comix was originally an 8 hour mini comic made on 3/15/2006 for the occasion of Scott McCloud's visit to Delaware during his 50 state tour.

Bobby Campbell

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OMG I love these, Bobby!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."