News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

WEIRDOVERSE

Started by Bobby Campbell, July 09, 2013, 03:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Rough draft of the five Discordian seasons or stages of society. I couldn't find pre-existing designs for this stuff, which surprised me, so I took a crack at it  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:

Bobby Campbell

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Bobby Campbell on June 16, 2024, 03:21:13 PM

After having been force fed Finnegans Wake years ago, I couldn't take James Joyce seriously. But, after watching your tribute, and knowing that RAW counted Ulysses among the 'Great Books,' I'm going to have to give James Joyce another try.

ReverendJesus

Quote from: Bobby Campbell on June 16, 2024, 03:21:13 PM

That's, uh... that's lovely, thank you for posting it!
What is the copyright/kopyleft status of this animation?
Would you consider this art public domain or CC0?
~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire
Citizen, Slowjamistan

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Brother Mythos on June 18, 2024, 07:21:16 PMAfter having been force fed Finnegans Wake years ago, I couldn't take James Joyce seriously. But, after watching your tribute, and knowing that RAW counted Ulysses among the 'Great Books,' I'm going to have to give James Joyce another try.

That's delightful! Many thanks for tuning in and good luck w/ Ulysses!
If you have FW experience it shd be a breeze

Quote from: ReverendJesus on June 25, 2024, 10:18:06 PMThat's, uh... that's lovely, thank you for posting it!
What is the copyright/kopyleft status of this animation?
Would you consider this art public domain or CC0?

THX! And I'd say CC BY-NC, but I'm pretty flexible if you have something specific in mind.  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:

Bobby Campbell

Subscribe to the TALES OF ILLUMINATUS! Newsletter  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:
https://talesofilluminatus.substack.com/p/welcome-to-the-conspiracy
I'll be posting weekly updates on the ongoing efforts to adapt the greatest show on planet world to the comic book medium, notifications when new episodes drop,  backmatter, letters column, etc, et al!

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

TALES OF ILLUMINATUS! UPDATE
https://talesofilluminatus.substack.com/p/sunken-treasures
In which we learn sombunal of what makes the weirdoverse so weird, that rock-n-roll can still save the world, what the thing on the door-step is, where memory lives, what can't be taken away from us by anyone, and what to do in case of fire
:fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Bobby Campbell on July 01, 2024, 06:16:29 PM

I don't know ... that's a really hard choice for me to make. Could you just give me a 'time out' while I'm thinking it over?

ReverendJesus

Quote from: Bobby Campbell on July 01, 2024, 06:11:08 PMTHX! And I'd say CC BY-NC, but I'm pretty flexible if you have something specific in mind.  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:

We run a 24/7 public domain animation stream at www.pubtoons.com, and if this is CC i intend to put it on there unless you have a strong objection to that course of action ^_^
~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire
Citizen, Slowjamistan

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 14, 2024, 03:24:54 AMI don't know ... that's a really hard choice for me to make. Could you just give me a 'time out' while I'm thinking it over?

The choice is harsh, but the timeline is very flexible! Take all the time you need  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:

Quote from: ReverendJesus on July 14, 2024, 10:15:01 PMWe run a 24/7 public domain animation stream at www.pubtoons.com, and if this is CC i intend to put it on there unless you have a strong objection to that course of action ^_^

Please do! That rules!

A quick Tales of Illuminatus! update, in advance of our Maybe Day launch on July 23rd  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:
https://open.substack.com/pub/talesofilluminatus/p/tuesday-tuesday-tuesday