News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

WEIRDOVERSE

Started by Bobby Campbell, July 09, 2013, 03:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love that depiction of Eris. It's so rare to see one that doesn't depict her as an object of desire whose defiance makes her sexy, but rather as a self-possessed entity with an air of "fuck you, I do what I want".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bobby Campbell

Right on, Nigel! Thanks muchly  :fnord: And now that you mention it, when I image searched "eris" to check out how she usually gets drawn, there were mostly cosmic stripper-ish pics

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know if this is a beginning or a complete story, but I love it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bobby Campbell

Thanks so much, Nigel! I really appreciate you reading and responding to this stuff  :fnord:

This will indeed be continued! (after probably a few digressions)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I really enjoy your work, and I appreciate you posting it here. It's good stuff, I always get something out of it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 09, 2015, 04:02:16 AM
I really enjoy your work, and I appreciate you posting it here. It's good stuff, I always get something out of it.

Seconded.

Bobby, you have talent.
Molon Lube

Bobby Campbell

Very much obliged, Nigel & Dok!

Having such a great place to post stuff is really awesome for me.  :fnord:

PD is the only place that has consistently given me feedback over the last several years.

It is VERY much appreciated!

Also, looks like my cover for Leary's Game of Life is finally going to be published

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh wow. That is AWESOME! I will definitely buy it assuming it's within my budget!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Bobby Campbell on April 09, 2015, 09:06:36 PM
Very much obliged, Nigel & Dok!

Having such a great place to post stuff is really awesome for me.  :fnord:

PD is the only place that has consistently given me feedback over the last several years.

It is VERY much appreciated!

It's genuine.  You and Sepia have been posting here for years, and I really should say more when either of you posts this grade of stuff.

QuoteAlso, looks like my cover for Leary's Game of Life is finally going to be published

That's awesome.   :)
Molon Lube

Bobby Campbell

Dear Nigel & Dok,

Thanks so much for all the support!

It was very nice to head off into hiatus w/ such encouraging sentiment  :fnord:

I hope this post finds everyone doing very well indeed!

I've been busy working as an environmental science teacher at a local nature park, but have a bit of time before I start teaching art & STEM classes over the summer, and so hope to work some of this artsy-fartsy stuff out of my system.

Here's art from my 2 most recent disinfo articles:

James Joyce — Modern Psychonaut

Harmon's Head: Community & The 8 Circuit Model of Consciousness

The Game of Life did indeed see print, but they are charging like $40 for it, and obviously no one should buy it!

I'm just about finished w/ the first 12 pages of Agnosis! #2. It's a fool's errand for sure, but it's too late to turn back now!

Also, here's a particularly stinky comic from 11 years ago:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love the Harmon's Head illustration, it made me smile.

I wish that either I was more than a lowly broke student, or that the Game of Life was less expensive! I would buy it.

Bobby Campbell

Thanks as always, Nigel!

Also, I did a new banner for the relaunched RAW fans page: http://rawilsonfans.org/

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau