News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

WEIRDOVERSE

Started by Bobby Campbell, July 09, 2013, 03:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Godspeed on the move - and looking forward to your returning :fnord:

Freeky

Later, man!  Good luck!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Good luck with your move!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ziegejunge

Godspeed! (and He didn't lift the toilet seat first)

We eagerly await your April Fool's return!

Bobby Campbell

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey Bobby! Nice to see you round these parts again!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ziegejunge

Great to see more pages! Welcome back!!!

Bobby Campbell

Thanks very muchly, Nigel & Ziegejunge!

Very nice to be back  :fnord:

Hope everyone here is doing very well!

Bobby Campbell

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hi Bobby, nice to see you again. I like this one! I feel like you managed to convey the quality of childlike curiosity in the simple question. Wonder is where we all begin, right?

minuspace

Welcome back!  And I thought you said it was only going away for a month, geesh, how's Saturn Jupiter this time of year? :)

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 11, 2017, 11:25:29 PM
Hi Bobby, nice to see you again. I like this one! I feel like you managed to convey the quality of childlike curiosity in the simple question. Wonder is where we all begin, right?

Nice to see you again as well, Nigel! And thanks!  :fnord:

I originally made that animation the day that RAW died, connecting the dots of his preferred epitaph "Dove Sta Memoria" (Where Memory Lives) as the answer to one of his riddles "where does your fist go...?" Intending the obvious afterlife subtext. It does indeed make me wonder!

Quote from: LuciferX on January 11, 2017, 11:38:07 PM
Welcome back!  And I thought you said it was only going away for a month, geesh, how's Saturn Jupiter this time of year? :)

Much appreciated! Always nice to finally return! Jupiter is more lovely than ever  :fnord:

It's not as easy as it used to be to steal time away from IRL, but also the last several months have seemed like a particularly good time to work the long con, rather than short term reactions to the cacophony of the zeitgeist.

I've got 3 new books just about ready to go, just need to find a couple of quiet days to polish them off.

NeonWytch

Hey, Bobby, we've never talked but I'm a big fan of your work! Glad to see you doing stuff. Hope you had a good time out on Jupiter, sorry we trashed the place while you were gone.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

minuspace

Quote from: Bobby Campbell on January 18, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

[...]

I originally made that animation the day that RAW died, connecting the dots of his preferred epitaph "Dove Sta Memoria" (Where Memory Lives) as the answer to one of his riddles "where does your fist go...?" Intending the obvious afterlife subtext. It does indeed make me wonder!

[...]

It's not as easy as it used to be to steal time away from IRL, but also the last several months have seemed like a particularly good time to work the long con, rather than short term reactions to the cacophony of the zeitgeist.

I've got 3 new books just about ready to go, just need to find a couple of quiet days to polish them off.

Cool.  Re: Dove Sta..., can also be read as the inquisitive "Where is Memory?". Which meshes well with "where is fist?". I'll have to, eh, remember that one (pun reluctantly intended:). :lulz:

Looking forward to this thread.

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: NeonWytch on January 18, 2017, 02:51:18 PM
Hey, Bobby, we've never talked but I'm a big fan of your work! Glad to see you doing stuff. Hope you had a good time out on Jupiter, sorry we trashed the place while you were gone.

Very nice to meet you, NeonWytch! I spend most of my time working in something of a vacuum, so it's actually quite a relief & delight to find there's at least a couple people out there finding my bottled messages   :fnord:

Quote from: LuciferX on January 18, 2017, 11:07:41 PM

Cool.  Re: Dove Sta..., can also be read as the inquisitive "Where is Memory?". Which meshes well with "where is fist?". I'll have to, eh, remember that one (pun reluctantly intended:). :lulz:

Nice! I can hear the Pixies asking "where is my mind?" in that neurosemantic mesh as well  :fnord:

TO BE CONTINUED!