News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

WEIRDOVERSE

Started by Bobby Campbell, July 09, 2013, 03:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

ITEM! I'll be at the Big Apple Comic Con March 9th & 10th, where I'll be premiering AGNOSIS! #2 "Open System Self"  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

Telarus

:mittens:

Some of those shots are really well framed and composed. Interesting to see how your stuff has evolved.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bobby Campbell

Much obliged, Telarus!

Though I should say the Agnosis! pages are drawn by the marvelous Marcelino Balao III  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Bobby Campbell

Mutating Comix was originally an 8 hour mini comic made on 3/15/2006 for the occasion of Scott McCloud's visit to Delaware during his 50 state tour.

Bobby Campbell

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OMG I love these, Bobby!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."