Main Menu

Sally Fourth

Started by AFK, July 03, 2013, 12:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 05, 2013, 06:06:39 PM
Quote from: Balls Wellington on July 05, 2013, 10:08:11 AM
Quote from: Suu on July 04, 2013, 10:14:40 PM
I thought they were? I know airborne fireworks aren't permitted in CT and RI (loloops....) I know NH and VT are like, "WHAT LAWS?!" Sorry to hear that Maine is a shithead. At least not as shitty as Mass.

Well yeah. But if they're not airborne then they're not really fireworks.

And I don't care what anyone else says or thinks, fireworks are fucking AMAZINGLY AWESOME. They are, in fact, the only really good thing about the 4th. Or possibly about the fact that America exists at all.

Pretty sure they were invented by  the Chinese, so we could have had them without America.

Oh, absolutely. But it took AMERICA to turn it into something that is both widely illegal AND incredibly and vehemently commercialized.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

AMERICA:  We don't blow your fingers off.  We make blowing your fingers off better.
Molon Lube

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 09, 2013, 02:43:23 PM
AMERICA:  We don't blow your fingers off.  We make blowing your fingers off better.

Newsfeed?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.