News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

What do you put down as your religion for online dating profiles?

Started by McGrupp, July 10, 2013, 02:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontblameyoko

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 10, 2013, 04:00:05 AM

And, believe it or not, one of the subplots is God left, and the angels are scrambling to keep things running.

same is true of Dogma and the show Supernatural. hm....
BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 10, 2013, 04:00:05 AM
Hmph. Could be in a video rental store? If its any encouragement, Emma Thompson is the Angel in your picture.

And, believe it or not, one of the subplots is God left, and the angels are scrambling to keep things running.

Watch a theatrical production somewhere. The movie's okay, but it is intended to be staged and looks so much better that way (depending on the production). Also it's, hands-down, my favorite play yet written.

Also, also, Roy Cohn berating Joe Pitt is my go-to dramatic audition piece - "DO YOU WANNA BE NICE, JOE? Or do you want to be effective?

Also x 3 "What makes the engine of creation run?" "Not physics, but ecstatics, makes the engine run"
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Slyph

Online dating websites? Pfff...

I met my wife the traditional way (Dragonball Z website)

edit: (This is actually the truth)

Raz Tech

Quote from: Slyph on August 27, 2014, 08:32:32 PM
Online dating websites? Pfff...

I met my wife the traditional way (Dragonball Z website)

edit: (This is actually the truth)

I feel like there's an easy joke about the fusion dance in there, but I can't quite find it right now.

Slyph

hey, don't knock it... DBZ teaches us that even a bald, frail midget can do alright.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."