News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

No condolences, please.

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, July 12, 2013, 04:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Seriously. Laugh.

A conversation betwixt myself and Villager's predecessor, just now:

11:07pm
TWID:
So yeah. Thursday time.
got 49 minutes left.

11:12pm
EX:
Well make sure to take care of your heart

11:12pm
TWID:
lol
take care of my heart

11:13pm
EX:
You dont smoke right

11:13pm
TWID:
Like being a [redacted paternal and maternal last names] hybrid makes heart care an easy thing
[paternal] got the good tickers but we got the nuts to make up for that
I'm pretty certain at this point that I will die of one of three things

11:14pm
EX
Well ewceryone dies

11:14pm
TWID
Indeed. But I've ben dying for a fortnight

11:15pm
EX
You could surprise us all by getting a piano dripped on you

11:15pm
TWID
That would be filed under mental illness, though, as a stretch
Seriously though, it sucks. Kinda makes me hate the idea of reincarnation
It's like getting your blood drawn annually but infinitely more sucky
The acceptance is the worst part

11:17pm
EX
Acceptance of death

11:17pm
TWID
It's like knowing your going to hit the tree, and then put on cruise control
Remember that in 60 years
Except for Brian, it wasn't 60 years from now.

11:21pm
EX
Awww dont hthink likw that

TWID
Too late.

EX
Tou should go to bes
Bed
I am

TWID
I was feeling this when I was sober.

EX
But dont stress
I know

TWID
I'm not stressing. That's the problem. I'm too fucking used to death.
I'm going to die. I accept that. And I hate that I now accept that.
In my 30s
I hate that I EAT death
Where are my fucking chloroplasts?

11:23pm
EX
Hahahhaha
Go vcegan!

11:24pm
TWID
Death is too tasty.

EX
Ok I gtg bed
Nom nom

TWID
Good night. Wake up in the morning.
o see a doctor.

EX
No
Youre fine

TWID
Oh, I'm fine for now.
I'm fine for a few decades.
Heh.
HehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
literally LOLLing
I can't stop laughing~
It's so ludicrous, lol

11:26pm
EX
Stop it
Im laughing now

11:26pm
TWID
No, lol
It is, it's ridiculous, the whole thing
What else can we do, cry?
Hey your planet won the lottery, enjoy your less than a century, lol

11:28pm
EX
Aww
Ol go to bed

TWID
We we might be the most advanced species in this galaxy, I'm in hysterics now

EX
Bes

TWID
NO!

EX
Bed

TWID
NO!
It's hilarious!
I'm laughing so hard, I have to blow my nose
Hey, we went to the Moon on a computer less powerful than your phone and then just STOPPED sending people off world!
Because it was TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!! LMFAO
We're doomed, individually and as a species, and it's funny as shit!
:compose, snot, look serious: So, yeah my cousin died because his body didn't like his new heart.
lol
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

There was a lot more to this conversation, prior to where I introduced you all, but it was pretty spiritual, and, admittedly, illogical. So a good chunk was cut out.

I am, after all, supposed to be a Catholic skeptic right now.

Nephew Twiddleton

Though, I will say from a subjective experience that my heart felt crazy for a bit now, and it only started to normalize after I heard the news.

Left

It's a damn shame he went into rejection, but these things happen.

How close were y'all?

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Other than I'm sorry, which I am not supposed to say, I got nothing. Other than maybe that my heart's been trying to kill me for decades, and I refuse to let that fucker win.

But then, my dad was housebound as a kid for the same reason, and a couple years ago the doctors were sure it was gonna get him and he was in the hospital for a bit, but he went FUCK THAT and now he's going on 86 and terrorizing my teenage children with his political views, which are frighteningly like TGRR's.

I am going nowhere with this. Our lives are full of tragedies. It sucks, but we live on. Usually.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on July 12, 2013, 05:53:37 AM

How close were y'all?

Second cousin, mother's paternal side. I liked the guy. I'll miss him. Don't know what else I'm supposed to say. Just another kin death at this point. Mom's side is large. Dad's side, is, oddly, small (Mom is from Boston, Dad is an only child from Ireland, only child, due to polio. You're fairly new, so, there it is. Last time I was in Ireland was for Grandma's funeral. 3 days. Airport to Church, Church to bar, bar to other home, binge drinking all the way back to Boston, whilst we were telling gramps to stfu about how he was a bad husband. Because he wasn't. Man should be canonized upon decease). I've seriously dealt with so much death lately, that it's just, well, death. I look at it like I have my first cousins on mom's, mom, dad, stepdad, and grandpa. And, well, dad's nuts.

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 12, 2013, 06:00:15 AM
Other than I'm sorry, which I am not supposed to say, I got nothing. Other than maybe that my heart's been trying to kill me for decades, and I refuse to let that fucker win.

But then, my dad was housebound as a kid for the same reason, and a couple years ago the doctors were sure it was gonna get him and he was in the hospital for a bit, but he went FUCK THAT and now he's going on 86 and terrorizing my teenage children with his political views, which are frighteningly like TGRR's.

I am going nowhere with this. Our lives are full of tragedies. It sucks, but we live on. Usually.

No condolences. We all die.

Like I said. One of three. I'm hoping for one. [Paternal paternal longevity, though I will settle for paternal maternal longevity too, since dad's mom was 90]

Nephew Twiddleton

Dad's dad, the last grand standing, is in his late 80s, still drinks, still smokes, totally fine, except for a bit of knee arthritis.

Nephew Twiddleton

And, of course, the bit of geriatric upkeep.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 12, 2013, 06:11:27 AM

How close were y'all?

Second cousin, mother's paternal side. I liked the guy. I'll miss him. Don't know what else I'm supposed to say. Just another kin death at this point. Mom's side is large. Dad's side, is, oddly, small (Mom is from Boston, Dad is an only child from Ireland, only child, due to polio. You're fairly new, so, there it is. Last time I was in Ireland was for Grandma's funeral. 3 days. Airport to Church, Church to bar, bar to other home, binge drinking all the way back to Boston, whilst we were telling gramps to stfu about how he was a bad husband. Because he wasn't. Man should be canonized upon decease). I've seriously dealt with so much death lately, that it's just, well, death. I look at it like I have my first cousins on mom's, mom, dad, stepdad, and grandpa. And, well, dad's nuts.

Like I said. One of three. I'm hoping for one. [Paternal paternal longevity, though I will settle for paternal maternal longevity too, since dad's mom was 90]

Yeah, I'll spare you the litany of deaths of my loved ones. But it does happen, and you keep on living, and functioning. And hopefully not using it, too much, as an excuse to get drunk, dramatic, and maudlin, though I admit I did that a time or two.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Heh, though on mom's side, I have shitload of heart and cancer problems, some of which may kill me as soon as 50, or as late as late 80s, since Nana was the last sibling left, despite all odds.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 12, 2013, 06:17:40 AM

How close were y'all?

Yeah, I'll spare you the litany of deaths of my loved ones. But it does happen, and you keep on living, and functioning. And hopefully not using it, too much, as an excuse to get drunk, dramatic, and maudlin, though I admit I did that a time or two.

When you find out, like I did today, it is reasonable.

You just gotta know when the mourning period is over, and where the too much fun starts. It's a fine line on mom's side.

Nephew Twiddleton

And, admittedly, a fine line with me. I won't use it as an excuse.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 12, 2013, 06:19:42 AM

How close were y'all?

You just gotta know when the mourning period is over, and where the too much fun starts. It's a fine line on mom's side.

If I did it every time I'd be dead myself.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 12, 2013, 06:20:39 AM
And, admittedly, a fine line with me. I won't use it as an excuse.

Grandma was different. There was a lot of American guilt there. American because of distance.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 12, 2013, 06:23:04 AM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 12, 2013, 06:19:42 AM

How close were y'all?

If I did it every time I'd be dead myself.

Big families, big day. Move on.

This death was American, and big. Move on.