News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

"Start a new topic" lol okay!

Started by Cramulus, July 15, 2013, 03:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on July 15, 2013, 04:30:31 PM
so - can somebody summarize the last year of PD for me, preferably using one word or less?

Lolbutts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YOU GUYS KEEP IT REAL

I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS

SEE YOU IN LIKE FOUR HOURS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

MMIX

so - can somebody summarize the last year of PD for me, preferably using one word or less?

Inevitable
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Salty

Cockerels.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

"less"

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cramulus

Quote from: Mangrove on July 15, 2013, 04:47:41 PM
:kiss:

I watched that smiley over and over again for 41 concurrent minutes to see if it turned into a goaste or something. [[[SPOILER WARNING]]] Turns out it was just flowers.

So here's what's going on in Cramtown Races Sing This Song

• Still doing a lot of gaming. Running a D&D Dark Sun game, and playing oddball tabletop RPGs every other week or so. A few weeks ago we did the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle RPG. This week we're playing HOL.
  • I've become kind of a game designer at work. They have me working on these shitty games that come on the CD-ROM in the back of these English language textbooks. These games are incredibly boring, like Hangman and Concentration. But they're mine and I love them.
  • Going to Amsterdam in two weeks, where I'll visit Trip, Regret, El Sjaako and some other dischoadians
  • Then I'm going to Germany to larp at ConQuest. Then we're spending a day in Hanover. In total, two weeks of euro vacation.

that's just off the top of my head. What's new with you spags?

Triple Zero

CRAMULUS, I wasn't really there, but I've gone through extreme effort to summarize PD into less than a word: THIS WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 15, 2013, 05:01:04 PM

CRAMULUS, I wasn't really there, but I've gone through extreme effort to summarize PD into less than a word: THIS WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS

It's hard to disagree with that.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

AFK

Quote from: Cramulus on July 15, 2013, 04:59:11 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on July 15, 2013, 04:47:41 PM
:-*

I watched that smiley over and over again for 41 concurrent minutes to see if it turned into a goaste or something. [[[SPOILER WARNING]]] Turns out it was just flowers.

So here's what's going on in Cramtown Races Sing This Song

• Still doing a lot of gaming. Running a D&D Dark Sun game, and playing oddball tabletop RPGs every other week or so. A few weeks ago we did the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle RPG. This week we're playing HOL.
  • I've become kind of a game designer at work. They have me working on these shitty games that come on the CD-ROM in the back of these English language textbooks. These games are incredibly boring, like Hangman and Concentration. But they're mine and I love them.
  • Going to Amsterdam in two weeks, where I'll visit Trip, Regret, El Sjaako and some other dischoadians
  • Then I'm going to Germany to larp at ConQuest. Then we're spending a day in Hanover. In total, two weeks of euro vacation.
that's just off the top of my head. What's new with you spags?

Divorce, Drugs, and Dandelions.

AFK

I think you nailed it.

Cramulus

in a way, it's a kind of zen koan