News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

"Start a new topic" lol okay!

Started by Cramulus, July 15, 2013, 03:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 15, 2013, 07:42:55 PM
I've been meaning to read that back when I was still here before, so I'll try to :-)

Hey L, I was thinking about you a while ago because I read that this guy who wrote the book "John dies at the end", also wrote a new book which features SPIDERS, of the invisible mind-controlling kind that tell you everything is just fine ... rings a bell? :-)

Theft!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 15, 2013, 07:42:55 PM
I've been meaning to read that back when I was still here before, so I'll try to :-)

Hey L, I was thinking about you a while ago because I read that this guy who wrote the book "John dies at the end", also wrote a new book which features SPIDERS, of the invisible mind-controlling kind that tell you everything is just fine ... rings a bell? :-)

It doesn't feature actual spiders, but it is SO FUCKING AWESOME nonetheless.

Also...

WELCOME THE FUCK BACK!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

THE FORUM IS NOW RUINT FOREVER!!!!!!!!

East Coast Hustle

Nah, it's been ruined forever since, like, 2007 or so. I think we actually had Trip write it into the code.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on July 15, 2013, 04:59:11 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on July 15, 2013, 04:47:41 PM
:kiss:

I watched that smiley over and over again for 41 concurrent minutes to see if it turned into a goaste or something. [[[SPOILER WARNING]]] Turns out it was just flowers.

So here's what's going on in Cramtown Races Sing This Song

• Still doing a lot of gaming. Running a D&D Dark Sun game, and playing oddball tabletop RPGs every other week or so. A few weeks ago we did the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle RPG. This week we're playing HOL.
  • I've become kind of a game designer at work. They have me working on these shitty games that come on the CD-ROM in the back of these English language textbooks. These games are incredibly boring, like Hangman and Concentration. But they're mine and I love them.
  • Going to Amsterdam in two weeks, where I'll visit Trip, Regret, El Sjaako and some other dischoadians
  • Then I'm going to Germany to larp at ConQuest. Then we're spending a day in Hanover. In total, two weeks of euro vacation.

that's just off the top of my head. What's new with you spags?

I've been super-busy being awesome.

Actually I have a little too much awesome right now. I got another kid, and my ex had to move into a studio apartment so I got full custody of two other kids. I'm a student now, on the President's List, Bridges scholar, and also I have an internship doing public health research on the relative value of cervical cancer messages in narrative form.

Also my best friend is in labor.

I think I might pop a vein, honestly.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Balls Wellington on July 15, 2013, 09:16:05 PM
Nah, it's been ruined forever since, like, 2007 or so. I think we actually had Trip write it into the code.

This is correct. It was fairly easy, just a bit in the config that had to be set to forum.roont=True;, basically a copy/troofpaste job.

but

NIGEL HAD ANOTHER KID, WHAAAT

(congrats)

what terrible superpowers does it have? (except poop, which is a given)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

I think she acquired it rather than birthing it herself, but I wouldn't trust her not to have fucked with the space-time continuum somehow and birthed it retroactively.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, my uterus was decommissioned in 2012 so I had to pull some strings to get this kid, who was born when my uterus was only about 25 years old in present-dimension Earth chronology.

It's a pretty cool kid, though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:attempts to glomp Zippletits and Crom simultaneously:

SPAAAAAAAAGS.

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 15, 2013, 07:11:47 PM
Are you Freeky? I don't see any clues but you sound like Freeky.

OMG TRIP!  And you remember me!  <3

To answer Cram's question (OMG HI CRAM! <3); school, not school, school, not school, stability shenanigans, more stability shenanigans, volunteer job at local game store (but I have to leave it so I can make money, this is an enormous disappointment), a shift in perspective to day-to-day survival from long-term survival, and existential crises. 

It is possibly not as heavy as it sounds, but I had a good day today emotionally and eventfully, so...

Cain

Cram and Trip are spags.

This thread is also spags.  This thread 100% fulfills the spag test:

Pope Pixie Pickle

CRAM-MED FULL OF PUNS AND SPAGGOTRY.

Left

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 15, 2013, 06:16:48 PM

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on July 15, 2013, 05:06:37 PMDrugs, and Dandelions.

I hear the yellow ones will fuck you up.

No. They don't taste very good though, and they make you pee.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

East Coast Hustle

Bollocks. Dandelions are delicious, you're just not doing the right things with them.