News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

What did you do with my RWHN?

Started by AFK, July 18, 2013, 12:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Yeah, they created controversy to move units, which would have happened with oue without a boycott.  This was the whole plan.  Stir shit up and rake in the dough.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Johnny

CENSOR THE EXPLORATION OF BIOGRAPHY AND AGRAVATING CONTEXT AND ACTORS, OR THE CHILDURUN WILL IDEALIZE THEM
        /
       /
      /
:genius:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

East Coast Hustle

NEVER MIND LEARNING IMPORTANT THINGS, THERE ARE PEOPLES' FEELINGS AT STAKE HERE!
\
:lord:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

THIS IS BASICALLY THE SAME AS GIVING TERRORISTS A BEARD-JOB!
   \
:fishhook: