News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Who's Who on PD.com

Started by Doktor Howl, July 19, 2013, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Iptuous!  Hey!

Mostly, yeah. Yourself?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on May 11, 2016, 03:34:53 AM
Hay everbody!
Is everyone still kicking?
Heya Ippie! Not many of us left but it's good to see you.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I died in an an unfortunate dissertation related accident, and so have given my account over to a bot which approximates my posts based on my previous posting history.

Not really, but my fingers have not fully recovered yet.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 11, 2016, 04:15:46 AM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on May 11, 2016, 04:14:37 AM
That bad, huh?

Look around.

Got to say it's cleaner and more sensible. I can't recall the last time we did 250+ pages of DRUGSDRUGSDRUGS.

Even the Nazi quota seems lower than usual.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

On the other hand, G.Q.Pennyworth has been killing it with her Large Words series.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I have a BOOK.

Somebody still needs to volunteer to check it over for me, btdubs.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2016, 05:17:17 PM
I have a BOOK.

Somebody still needs to volunteer to check it over for me, btdubs.

I don't know how much I can actually help, but I will happily read through a few times and make a list of possible edit notes or other impressions to go over with you.

Just PM me any pertinent links here and I'll make a point of checking back at least once a day. Other than preparations in the process of moving out of my apartment  (I'm getting roomies to save costs and stop being a hermit) and a few scheduled social doings I don't actually have much on my agenda through the end of May and need something to DO anyway.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

trix

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on May 11, 2016, 03:34:53 AM
Hay everbody!
Is everyone still kicking?

Not sure how I missed this thread but HELLO IPTUOUS!  I'm months late but I do miss your unfortunately agreeable nature.

Also, i was labelled poptart but I was NOT banned and I'm very immature.

I feel ripped off.

Also also, +1 on the Big Words praise!
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Freeky

Is that One Punch Man, trix?  A guy I watch on youtube makes references to that show, constantly.

trix

Quote from: Freeky on September 24, 2016, 03:09:01 AM
Is that One Punch Man, trix?  A guy I watch on youtube makes references to that show, constantly.

Yes!  Saitama is one of my personal heroes.

The only fictional one, as it happens.

ETA: OPM is also the only anime I watch, the only Manga I read, and the only Webcomic I religiously follow.  I say this to express my obsession with this brilliant story.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Freeky

Elder Iptuous