News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Who's Who on PD.com

Started by Doktor Howl, July 19, 2013, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 29, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
No, you won't. You know how I know? In your shoe, is a small device. I press this button, you get the worst case of restless leg syndrome in the galaxy. You will never sleep again, unless you like dreaming about kung fu movies.

Son, I have pills.  Real good pills.  You could light my legs on fire, and I would notice until I'd hit the snooze alarm twice.

Second edit: This is for you, Roger, and several others. I dunno if it will appease your wrathful disposition, and frankly, I tried, so I shouldn't care, except I do.

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,38487.0.html

What wrath?  This is my ground state.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Fujikoma

I'm so, weirded out that Kevin would betray you though, honestly, you sound like a good sort of boss, I've had, many bosses, some good, most, either middling-horrible. That you just write it off with a simple "You shit." is pretty fucking awesome.

EDIT: I guess a lot of people just don't get much experience with a bottom of the barrel boss, so they're like, I hate this guy, he's so demanding, he makes me work so hard... protip: you don't have to do a lot of hard work if you fucking get it right the first time and move on, to other, also complicated matters. I enjoyed reading your statement about hauling a cinder block up five flights of stairs, then back down. You're right, the end product of the labor involved is zero.

EDIT AGAIN: Suppose I should elaborate, I've had, lazy bosses, but a respected that, hey, if shit didn't get done, it was their ass that got roasted, not mine... I've had busy bosses, those are bad, because cinderblock theory, after enough hauling of cinderblocks, you stop to ask, wait, look, the first move seemed a spur of the moment thing, then you turned around right after it, and wanted everything changed around again, have you considered that maybe, instead of busting our asses, we could take a few moments to think about whether it's even worth it to change things at this point? No offence but it seems like we keep doing a bunch of needless shit."

Fujikoma

My favorite boss was a huge, demanding dickhead, no shit, but the dude had pull, if you needed someone to cover for you because you got drunk the night before, then shaved your legs and had the pricklies under your skin, he'd be like, "Well, that's a lot of fucking gay, how long is it going to take for the pricklies to go away enough before you come into work?", so you could realistically call in sick because you got in a fight with a bouncer, I once had to, came in too early, you know how injuries are, accidents that normally would never happen, happen involving that specific area. No shit, had my face all bandaged up and some dude, as I'm trying to haul some shit, just, throws a box of freaking auto parts, it was a heavy one, he was thinking he was throwing at nothing, but it hit me square in the nose and I was like, oh fuck, ow... ow... oh god, and he's apologizing, like it's going to mysteriously make it better.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 28, 2018, 04:56:24 PM
Quote from: Fujikoma on September 28, 2018, 07:20:29 AM
Only read this page for now but it seems like you folks are still being creative, I need to catch up on recent happenings before I start trolling again, maybe I won't.

It won't matter.  The reason the last few of us don't bother posting creative work here anymore, is that poptard-style trolling makes it tiresome.

If not here, then where?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Don Coyote

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 14, 2018, 02:42:24 AM
Quote from: Fujikoma on September 28, 2018, 07:20:29 AM
Only read this page for now but it seems like you folks are still being creative, I need to catch up on recent happenings before I start trolling again, maybe I won't.

It won't matter.  The reason the last few of us don't bother posting creative work here anymore, is that poptard-style trolling makes it tiresome.

If not here, then where?

Like we'd actually tell the trolls?

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Don Coyote on December 16, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

If not here, then where?

Curious.  The context of your post belies its content.  Your signature contains a link to your RPG-related blog, which is, generally speaking, the sort of thing I was asking about.

Don Coyote

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 16, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

If not here, then where?

Curious.  The context of your post belies its content.  Your signature contains a link to your RPG-related blog, which is, generally speaking, the sort of thing I was asking about.

Yeah, well, I don't actually give a shit about trolls finding my blog. What are they going to do? Post mean things about how I have badwrongfun in D&D?

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Don Coyote on December 16, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

If not here, then where?

Yeah, well, I don't actually give a shit about trolls finding my blog. What are they going to do? Post mean things about how I have badwrongfun in D&D?

So what's your stake in all this?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 16, 2018, 11:02:11 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on December 16, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

If not here, then where?

So what's your stake in all this?

He's Welsh.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

jhgfjhfjkhbm,nbjkhgkjhb,kjhukyfuyj

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Don Coyote on December 17, 2018, 01:24:29 AM

...yes.  I.. uh... yes, exactly so.  I have a co-worker, he...um...says much the same thing.

Have a nice day.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 17, 2018, 01:42:21 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on December 17, 2018, 01:24:29 AM

...yes.  I.. uh... yes, exactly so.  I have a co-worker, he...um...says much the same thing.

Have a nice day.

See?  No vowels at all.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

He's from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, you normies wouldn't understand

Con-troll

How the fuck do you pronounce that quadruple L?
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.