News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Who's Who on PD.com

Started by Doktor Howl, July 19, 2013, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Hirley0 one is perfect.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 19, 2013, 04:25:39 PM
Cramulus:
Picture:  Pending
AKA:  Professor Cramulus, Wilford Brimley

Cramulus started his career as one of the founding members of the Latino boy band "Menudo", and quickly leveraged his fame to gain a spot as an AM radio "shock jock".  He spent the next 10 years ranting on air about the dangers of liberalism and diabetes.  During this period, he also invented the "sport" ballpipe, which he used as a method of castrating all of the other males of mating age in New York State.  Relevant videos can be found on Youtube.  Viewer discretion is advised.  After the infamous fake 'stache scandal of 2007, he was barred from broadcasting, and took up a new career, that of being a one-legged prostitute, with a rapidly expanding clientelle.  This was a ruse; he was merely gathering blackmail material...in 2009, he began a massive campaign of blackmail and extortion against local politicians, as the first stage of a coup.  He successfully took over the town of Tarryton.  Enraged that nobody noticed, he vanished into the bayous of upstate New York, swearing a terrible revenge.  He hasn't been seen since.  Turn ons include 'stache and choking skeeter, turn offs are not on record.

you motherfucker, you've GONE TOO FAR
                /
:cramulus:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on July 22, 2013, 05:52:00 PM
Cramulus:

Cramulus started his career as one of the founding members of the Latino boy band "Menudo", and quickly leveraged his fame to gain a spot as an AM radio "shock jock".  He spent the next 10 years ranting on air about the dangers of liberalism and diabetes.  During this period, he also invented the "sport" ballpipe, which he used as a method of castrating all of the other males of mating age in New York State.  Relevant videos can be found on Youtube.  Viewer discretion is advised.  After the infamous fake 'stache scandal of 2007, he was barred from broadcasting, and took up a new career, that of being a one-legged prostitute, with a rapidly expanding clientelle.  This was a ruse; he was merely gathering blackmail material...in 2009, he began a massive campaign of blackmail and extortion against local politicians, as the first stage of a coup.  He successfully took over the town of Tarryton.  Enraged that nobody noticed, he vanished into the bayous of upstate New York, swearing a terrible revenge.  He hasn't been seen since.  Turn ons include 'stache and choking skeeter, turn offs are not on record.

/

At this point, I imagine I should be in a state of terror that would literally liquify my bowels, and I should shit my colon into my pant leg.

But I think that the years have mellowed your WRATH and your TERRORMIRTH, and I remain unmoved.  As does my colon.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

The anticipation is killing me.

Defame me dammit.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 22, 2013, 06:42:48 PM
The anticipation is killing me.

Defame me dammit.

Sorry, writing life during wartime.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

EK WAFFLR

My goodness, these are fucking good!  :lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffleman on July 22, 2013, 09:36:07 PM

You're on the block, too, alongside Twid, Junkenstien, and Suu.

Tonight, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 22, 2013, 09:36:58 PM
Quote from: Waffleman on July 22, 2013, 09:36:07 PM

You're on the block, too, alongside Twid, Junkenstien, and Suu.

Tonight, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

:eek:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 22, 2013, 05:54:30 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on July 22, 2013, 05:52:00 PM
Cramulus:

/

At this point, I imagine I should be in a state of terror that would literally liquify my bowels, and I should shit my colon into my pant leg.

But I think that the years have mellowed your WRATH and your TERRORMIRTH, and I remain unmoved.  As does my colon.

And then Dok pulled a Remington. :cry:

Doktor Howl

Yeeeeeah.   :lulz:

Dok,
Is a sucker for that shit.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Twid is done, working on more.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending