News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Who's Who on PD.com

Started by Doktor Howl, July 19, 2013, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 18, 2014, 10:46:36 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on March 18, 2014, 09:07:54 PM
Hey EoC, Rog, just sticking me head round the door. Y'all good?

That's three I gotta do.

:lulz:

Yeah, I'm more or less functional.  Which at my age is really all you can ask for.
Oh come on, I'm (pretty sure) I'm even older than you are, and only just approaching my prime.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

minuspace

Quote from: BadBeast on March 19, 2014, 04:17:27 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 18, 2014, 10:46:36 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on March 18, 2014, 09:07:54 PM
Hey EoC, Rog, just sticking me head round the door. Y'all good?

That's three I gotta do.

Yeah, I'm more or less functional.  Which at my age is really all you can ask for.
Oh come on, I'm (pretty sure) I'm even older than you are, and only just approaching my prime.
Oh sawsages,
QuoteMethuselah is the proper name given to the second oldest known Great Basin Bristlecone Pine in California's Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest. It germinated in 2832 BC and was for many years considered the world's oldest living tree, until the 2013 announcement of the discovery of an older bristlecone pine

The Good Reverend Roger

The Hoi Polloi

Luna
Picture:
  Pending
Aka: The Final Critic

Luna is a Providence spag who spent her childhood as the entire Weather Underground.  The horrible truth about this is that she was never "fighting the power", whe was instead "bored on a Saturday Night™".  When she'd had enough of that, she blew up her roomies to cover her tracks and then went into the theater industry.  Luna now reviews broadway shows, usually leading to the suicides of lead role divas, directors, and the occasional stage hand.  Her turn ons include short firemen.  Her turn offs include "revisions" of Evita and "new interpretations" of The Nutcracker.

Badbeast
Picture:
  Pending
Aka: The Lambeth Road Terror, Curry Truck Junkie, Jack the Ripper

Badbeast started his career as "Sawney Beane" (google it).  This activity led to Badbeast inventing curry, which has become a staple of the English diet.  Perfecting the recipe led to the infamous "Jack the Ripper" legend, although Badbeast - being a royalist - felt really bad about Empress Victoria's kid getting the blame, even if unofficially.  Badbeast's head contains what is basically a sodden mass of chips & lager, and his rages are legendary.  He is not unlike those Rottweilers that eat babies...He can't help it, it's just his nature.  Rumor has it that he has recenty fallen in with P3ntagram and Junkenstein, the ramifications of which boggle the mind with horror.  His turn ons include England sinking.  His turn offs include Margaret Thatcher, Echo & the Bunnymen, and Stardust.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2014, 03:47:34 PM
The Hoi Polloi

Badbeast
Picture:
  Pending
Aka: The Lambeth Road Terror, Curry Truck Junkie, Jack the Ripper

Badbeast started his career as "Sawney Beane" (google it).  This activity led to Badbeast inventing curry, which has become a staple of the English diet.  Perfecting the recipe led to the infamous "Jack the Ripper" legend, although Badbeast - being a royalist - felt really bad about Empress Victoria's kid getting the blame, even if unofficially.  Badbeast's head contains what is basically a sodden mass of chips & lager, and his rages are legendary.  He is not unlike those Rottweilers that eat babies...He can't help it, it's just his nature.  Rumor has it that he has recenty fallen in with P3ntagram and Junkenstein, the ramifications of which boggle the mind with horror.  His turn ons include England sinking.  His turn offs include Margaret Thatcher, Echo & the Bunnymen, and Stardust.

That shit deserves a picture. So . . . 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Iason Ouabache

I'm lost. Who the fuck are all you people?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH MY GOD IASON'S BACK! IA! IA!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

He musta run outta Indiana.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 07, 2014, 01:17:21 AM

Impossible.  Indiana is nothing but endless cornfields, broken up with the occasional soybean patch for "variety."  And one big, honking racetrack in the middle to keep the rednecks from slaughtering each other.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on July 07, 2014, 02:51:54 AM

Impossible.  Indiana is nothing but endless cornfields, broken up with the occasional soybean patch for "variety."  And one big, honking racetrack in the middle to keep the rednecks from slaughtering each other.

No, I mean they must all be dead.  Iason has one FUCK of a work ethic.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 07, 2014, 02:59:45 AM
Quote from: Luna on July 07, 2014, 02:51:54 AM

No, I mean they must all be dead.  Iason has one FUCK of a work ethic.

He's pretty thorough.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."