News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Who's Who on PD.com

Started by Doktor Howl, July 19, 2013, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Con-troll on December 19, 2018, 10:37:09 PM
How the fuck do you pronounce that quadruple L?

With your throat torn out on the inhale through your eyes.

Cain

Quote from: Con-troll on December 19, 2018, 10:37:09 PM
How the fuck do you pronounce that quadruple L?

It's probably akin to the sound a sheep makes when taken unawares by an amorous Welshman...so no idea, personally.

Fujikoma

Filius Null

WHAT IS THIS PLACE? WHY IS THERE BLOOD EVERYWHERE? WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE? DID I MISS THE PARTY?  :horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Filius Null on January 03, 2019, 02:21:13 AM
WHAT IS THIS PLACE? WHY IS THERE BLOOD EVERYWHERE? WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE? DID I MISS THE PARTY?  :horrormirth:

Yeah, by about 12 years.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Filius Null

Ha I was here then actually, watching from the bushes. I thought this was the introductions thread, but as usual I was mistaken.

Cain

Quote from: Filius Null on January 11, 2019, 12:24:20 AM
Ha I was here then actually, watching from the bushes. I thought this was the introductions thread, but as usual I was mistaken.

It used to be even worse.  There was an intro thread but it wasn't stickied, and so people just used to post their own intros, wherever they felt like it.

LMNO

Cain

LMNO

Cain

LMNO

Don Coyote

AND I SOLD IT TO BUY JEKHEM

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Filius Null on January 11, 2019, 12:24:20 AM

Naw, you gotta pay some heavy dues to get a write up in this thread.

I didn't do LMNO until he was killed by great white sharks in Montana, for example.
Molon Lube

LMNO