News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Dear Mr. The Doktor Howl:

Started by Cainad (dec.), July 20, 2013, 05:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

While your proposal is creative, we regret to inform you that our company will be unable to assist you in your "topograhical reassignment" of the greater Washington DC area. Your proposed designs to use our drilling and hydrofracturing technologies to create a series of small-scale earthquakes that would spell out the entire First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States in the form of miniature mountain ranges is, unfortunately, not in line with our company's mission.

We should point out that, if we are reading your charts correctly, your plans require exploiting fault zones that are deeper than any such faults that have been mapped previously. As we do not have access to, nor have ever heard of, the proposed "HIMEOBS-grade drilling apparatus" you refer to on page 13, we could not reach these fault zones even if we were assured of their presence.

Additionally, we have found no records of the credentials, or even the existence, of your recommended "on-site supervisory experts." We have been unable to locate the people you refer to on page 24 as "Signor Richtedor" and "ECH Consulting, LLC."

In summary, we are sorry that we cannot help you in achieving your goals. We wish you the best of luck in all future endeavors.

Sincerely,
TerraTech Industries, Inc.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

And that was one of his nicer schemes, too. How sad.  :lulz:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

JUST ANOTHER CASE OF BEING PUT DOWN BY "THE MAN".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on July 20, 2013, 05:25:49 PM
While your proposal is creative, we regret to inform you that our company will be unable to assist you in your "topograhical reassignment" of the greater Washington DC area. Your proposed designs to use our drilling and hydrofracturing technologies to create a series of small-scale earthquakes that would spell out the entire First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States in the form of miniature mountain ranges is, unfortunately, not in line with our company's mission.

We should point out that, if we are reading your charts correctly, your plans require exploiting fault zones that are deeper than any such faults that have been mapped previously. As we do not have access to, nor have ever heard of, the proposed "HIMEOBS-grade drilling apparatus" you refer to on page 13, we could not reach these fault zones even if we were assured of their presence.

Additionally, we have found no records of the credentials, or even the existence, of your recommended "on-site supervisory experts." We have been unable to locate the people you refer to on page 24 as "Signor Richtedor" and "ECH Consulting, LLC."

In summary, we are sorry that we cannot help you in achieving your goals. We wish you the best of luck in all future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Dear Corporate Swine,

I just now received this in the mail.  It was soggy and hard to read, which is probably because I piss in the mailbox before opening it, to defuse bombs sent by my admirers.

In any case, I assure you that there is no such thing as "HIMEOBS-grade" boring tools.  That part of the request was probably caused by my ungrateful children putting LSD in my breakfast cereal again.  Mind you, this was back when I could eat REAL FOOD, and was more easily fooled.

In any case, I have decided that the country doesn't need the first amendment.  They have come right out and said so.  Instead, I'd like to frack in Beverly Hills.  Send me a quote.

Sincerely,
Martin Bormann
Molon Lube

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 30, 2017, 05:10:09 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on July 20, 2013, 05:25:49 PM

Sincerely,

Dear Corporate Swine,

I just now received this in the mail.  It was soggy and hard to read, which is probably because I piss in the mailbox before opening it, to defuse bombs sent by my admirers.

In any case, I assure you that there is no such thing as "HIMEOBS-grade" boring tools.  That part of the request was probably caused by my ungrateful children putting LSD in my breakfast cereal again.  Mind you, this was back when I could eat REAL FOOD, and was more easily fooled.

In any case, I have decided that the country doesn't need the first amendment.  They have come right out and said so.  Instead, I'd like to frack in Beverly Hills.  Send me a quote.

Sincerely,
Martin Bormann

Dear Mr Bormann,

There has been some restructuring of things here at The Company since last we spoke. In fact, I am very glad indeed to have the opportunity to touch base with you, as there were clearly some missed opportunities that we would like to make good on. Can't leave "money on the table," as they say. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Please be aware that our corporate entity has since merged with and joined The Good FolksTM and will be glad to receive your future proposals. We will consider everything that crosses our desk. Nothing is out of scope, and if it is out of scope, we will Find The Money anyway.

Sincerely,
Inc.
"Service so good, you won't even remember your teeth."