News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Free Yourself

Started by McGrupp, July 25, 2013, 01:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Bamp because I want to steal it.

McGrupp wasn't anywhere in the Kopyleft thread. Does anyone know how to get in touch with this spag for permissions?

Cain

I can email him via the board and ask.

The Wizard Joseph

Thanks for bumping! So happens I kind of needed to read this at the moment so as to remind myself that many more folks than I envision as likely do in fact GET IT.

OP is just

:mittens:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2015, 04:42:18 AM

Thanks, it was this one and http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=35096.msg1282489#msg1282489

He volunteered both for Bitter Tea Revolutionary, but I'm not that so I figure I should ask.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2015, 04:42:18 AM

Any luck with this?

CBXTN

Would this be catalogued under Zenarchy?

oh damn, this is from 3 years ago? I hope y'all don't mind me resurrecting this

___

Cain

Q. G. Pennyworth

Bamp

Anyone know if this guy is still around? I found this in my layout doc and would love to include it in 2020 if I can get permission.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 19, 2020, 02:19:59 AM
Bamp

Anyone know if this guy is still around? I found this in my layout doc and would love to include it in 2020 if I can get permission.

His IP hasn't pinged in 6 years.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth