News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Camp Gyno vs Flo

Started by Don Coyote, July 30, 2013, 07:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: That is ridiculously cute. I love the part where she shoves tampons and a handmirror at a girl.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

RED BADGE OF COURAGE! <3 also hearing a 11 year old say vadge is hilarious.

18 dollars a month is a lot!  and yelling at the girl with dysmenorrhea is mean (I was that kid. I was that adult today who VOMITED UP PAINKILLERS whilst pooping and had to take a bath and a shower before lunchtime.) 22 years of this shit. :( I probably unlocked some kind of achievement by simultaneously puking and pooping though.

I am a smug renewable san pro hippy (I got some cloth pads in the mail today as well as using a menstrual cup) , but i generally approve. Unless the pads and liners are scented. That way madness and thrush lie.

MMIX

I'm post-menopausal now - but I'd still like someone to send me chocolate once a month  :wink:
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber