News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Camp Gyno vs Flo

Started by Don Coyote, July 30, 2013, 07:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: That is ridiculously cute. I love the part where she shoves tampons and a handmirror at a girl.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

RED BADGE OF COURAGE! <3 also hearing a 11 year old say vadge is hilarious.

18 dollars a month is a lot!  and yelling at the girl with dysmenorrhea is mean (I was that kid. I was that adult today who VOMITED UP PAINKILLERS whilst pooping and had to take a bath and a shower before lunchtime.) 22 years of this shit. :( I probably unlocked some kind of achievement by simultaneously puking and pooping though.

I am a smug renewable san pro hippy (I got some cloth pads in the mail today as well as using a menstrual cup) , but i generally approve. Unless the pads and liners are scented. That way madness and thrush lie.

MMIX

I'm post-menopausal now - but I'd still like someone to send me chocolate once a month  :wink:
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber