News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Collection of pics and flyers to poke and nudge folks

Started by McGrupp, August 08, 2013, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

I've gotten into making stuff. It's fun.

If I have a goal it's to try to make things that aren't just preaching to the choir, things that can slip past cognitive dissonance and take root (even if its just tiny new thought).  To make both sides of a political argument laugh at something and then think a little bit seems like a worthy goal.

I'm sure many won't reach that goal but it seems like a good one to have. Anyhow I'll post stuff here and try to keep thumbnail links to the images in this first post.

McGrupp

McGrupp

I honestly don't know if I like these next three. Too preaching to the choir.

Doktor Howl

I was doing this for a while, until my image editing software got a bad case of Windows 8.  I can post some of it here, if you like (once I get home).
Molon Lube

McGrupp

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 08, 2013, 05:44:21 PM
I was doing this for a while, until my image editing software got a bad case of Windows 8.  I can post some of it here, if you like (once I get home).

For sure. That would be awesome.

McGrupp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

McGrupp

McGrupp

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"