News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Dear Facebook, I'm going to prison.

Started by Pæs, August 09, 2013, 04:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/9022631/Killer-posts-photo-of-dead-wife-on-Facebook

Wut.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pæs on August 09, 2013, 04:33:12 AM

i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/9022631/Killer-posts-photo-of-dead-wife-on-Facebook

Wut.

It was bound to happen, right?
Molon Lube

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

QuoteAn 11-chapter book published in February 2013 titled, How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication, is dedicated to four people, including his murdered wife Jennifer Alfonso.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/08/3551397/self-published-books-by-south.html#storylink=cpy

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aucoq

Quote from: Net on August 09, 2013, 05:13:18 AM
QuoteAn 11-chapter book published in February 2013 titled, How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication, is dedicated to four people, including his murdered wife Jennifer Alfonso.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/08/3551397/self-published-books-by-south.html#storylink=cpy

Florida seriously scares the hell out of me.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Nephew Twiddleton

Wut.

Hey Paes,

Don't you want to become an American? It's lovely here. Freedom up the wazz.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 09, 2013, 07:42:04 AM

Wut.

Hey Paes,

Don't you want to become an American? It's lovely here. Freedom up the wazz.

And when you retire you can move to Florida.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division