News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

How We Protect At-Risk Kids.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 09, 2013, 03:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: YOUR Social Science Thinkmonkey on August 11, 2013, 11:45:35 PM
We all really just act like we dislike RWHN because conformity and stuff! It isn't because of how he talks to people or his personality at all, which we don't even really know because pixels on a screen.

You are definitely not as bright as you wish to claim.  That you really can't see that Stella would use your jpg as social acceptance, or bearman's thread as a riff of of your comment about me being unpopular, really speaks to a quality of your observation skills.

Or denial, maybe it's just that.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, clearly you're addled (drunk?) but this isn't the DEA corruption thread.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The End on August 11, 2013, 11:59:07 PM
Quote from: YOUR Social Science Thinkmonkey on August 11, 2013, 11:45:35 PM
We all really just act like we dislike RWHN because conformity and stuff! It isn't because of how he talks to people or his personality at all, which we don't even really know because pixels on a screen.

You are definitely not as bright as you wish to claim.  That you really can't see that Stella would use your jpg as social acceptance, or bearman's thread as a riff of of your comment about me being unpopular, really speaks to a quality of your observation skills.

Or denial, maybe it's just that.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

People riffing off each other in a social group, sure, you could say that there's social acceptance motivation at play. There always is. What's your point?

And I have a good 30 IQ points on you, I'm certain of it.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

You think a lot of things that don't make any sense.

Pæs

Did RWHN just defend judging Nigel despite not paying attention to the details of her life? What happened to "who I am on this forum is just a small part of me."?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on August 12, 2013, 12:10:55 AM
Did RWHN just defend judging Nigel despite not paying attention to the details of her life? What happened to "who I am on this forum is just a small part of me."?

That only applies when it's US judging HIM. Because he's special.  :lol:

Ben Shapiro

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: YOUR Social Science Thinkmonkey on August 11, 2013, 11:50:55 PM
Are you seriously claiming that I showed up on a forum where you were accepted and liked, and singlehandedly turned everyone against you due to their need to fit in, and this had nothing whatsoever to do with the way you talk to people?

Is this really what you're claiming?

Because that's AMAZING. :lulz:

:magick:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

AFK

Quote from: /b/earman on August 12, 2013, 12:19:40 AM

OMG, you have NO idea how hilarious this is!

SpecTACular work Mr. Bearman!  Thank you for the levity!

:lulz:

AFK

I have no idea what you are prattling on about. 

Pæs

Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 12:40:33 AM

I have no idea what you are prattling on about.
It's okay man. Intelligence isn't one of my expectations of you.

Pæs

I mean, somehow Nigel managed to follow the conversation just fine but your reading comprehension failed you.

Bit embarrassing after all of that "I AM ON THE PITCHERS MOUND" chest-thumping.

Anna Mae Bollocks

RWHN doesn't know me very well.  :lol:
But just for shits and giggles, I went and got my own shit anyway.

Quote from: The End on August 11, 2013, 11:23:30 PM
Wow, I am shocked that our resident "thinkmonkey" can't explain the classic signs of needing to fit in. 

You see Gogira, it's pretty simple.  Stella uses the same silly gif that Nigel does because she's a me-too.  She wants to be accepted and liked by Nigel, so she thinks if she emulates her behavior, then she will continue to be accepted as one of them.  It isn't bullying, it's the strong need within Stella to have that validation and acceptance.

We see the same from bearman, latching on to Twid's coffee gag, and starting up the popularity thread after Nigel makes a comment about measuring my popularity here.  Again, not bullying, just bearman's strong desire and motivation to be accepted as one of the members of the cool club.

Do you understand or shall I make you an infographic?
/

Or perchance:

Quote from: The End on August 11, 2013, 11:23:30 PM
Wow, I am shocked that our resident "thinkmonkey" can't explain the classic signs of needing to fit in. 

You see Gogira, it's pretty simple.  Stella uses the same silly gif that Nigel does because she's a me-too.  She wants to be accepted and liked by Nigel, so she thinks if she emulates her behavior, then she will continue to be accepted as one of them.  It isn't bullying, it's the strong need within Stella to have that validation and acceptance.

We see the same from bearman, latching on to Twid's coffee gag, and starting up the popularity thread after Nigel makes a comment about measuring my popularity here.  Again, not bullying, just bearman's strong desire and motivation to be accepted as one of the members of the cool club.

Do you understand or shall I make you an infographic?
/
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

Quote from: Pæs on August 12, 2013, 12:49:37 AM
I mean, somehow Nigel managed to follow the conversation just fine but your reading comprehension failed you.

Bit embarrassing after all of that "I AM ON THE PITCHERS MOUND" chest-thumping.

Her response was very general and doesn't acknowledge any prior conversation. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel