News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

How We Protect At-Risk Kids.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 09, 2013, 03:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 17, 2013, 05:54:42 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS link=topic=35161.msg1287958#msg1287958 date=b]1376753984[/b]]
Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 17, 2013, 05:12:52 AM
Quote from: stelz on August 17, 2013, 03:54:19 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 16, 2013, 10:52:13 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 16, 2013, 12:06:43 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 15, 2013, 11:08:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 06:43:50 PM
Quote from: stelz on August 15, 2013, 06:30:43 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 06:28:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 06:25:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 06:21:46 PM
Quote from: The End on August 15, 2013, 06:21:02 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 15, 2013, 06:15:06 PM
The main reason take-back programs rely so heavily on the environmental argument is because, really, it's the ONLY compelling argument that can be made for them - which RWHN, if he actually keeps up on the available evidence, surely knows.

http://healthland.time.com/2010/09/24/will-the-governments-drug-take-back-do-anything-to-reduce-misuse/
http://www.drugfree.org/join-together/prescription-drugs/more-research-needed-on-drug-take-back-programs-report-concludes
the study they're talking about there --> http://www.carnevaleassociates.com/takebacks

Your characterization is incorrect.  I run the most successful take back program in the state.  Our messaging is on the environment, drub abuse, AND elder safety.  And we know our program works.  We have more and more people regularly cleaning out medicine cabinets making more and more homes more safe and cutting down on the amount of drugs available for diversion.  We have documented behavior change which is what you want to see in any public health effort.

Documented, you say?

Let's see it.

HE'S SHITTY AT PROOFREADING TOO. HE CAN'T EVEN SEE THIS.

Well, he did call them "drubs" upthread instead of "drugs."

He won't respond to this because the "documentation" he refers to upthread doesn't exist; he's lying. As usual, he's a giant lying liar.

I provided documentation, RWHN; you gonna step up?

Oh yeah. I figured as much. Lying authoritarian punishment freaks don't usually have anything but false "authority" to back up their claims.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

I'm glad you guys are able to keep this thread going without me, as I am currently in a remote part of Maine, on vacation. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The End on August 17, 2013, 08:34:12 PM
I'm glad you guys are able to keep this thread going without me, as I am currently in a remote part of Maine, on vacation. 

There is no part of Maine that is not remote.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Not so remote than RWHN can't check in on this thread using his phone, though!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on August 17, 2013, 08:40:44 PM

He lives for this thread. :lulz:

Also, what sort of "remote part" gets cell reception? :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Busy not totally having sex, I see.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

Hell, half of the "civilized" parts of Maine don't have cell reception. Definitely none of the actual remote parts do.

He's probably at Sebago or Popham, valiantly fighting off some troublesome seagulls and wondering how people even survive in the wild lands on the other side of the Kennebec River.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Balls Wellington on August 17, 2013, 09:21:40 PM
Hell, half of the "civilized" parts of Maine don't have cell reception. Definitely none of the actual remote parts do.

He's probably at Sebago or Popham, valiantly fighting off some troublesome seagulls and wondering how people even survive in the wild lands on the other side of the Kennebec River.

Roughing it LIKE A BOSS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 16, 2013, 07:34:13 AM
Can't we just have a thread where

you have to fill out the form first.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Quote from: Cain on August 17, 2013, 08:40:44 PM

I knew you would be checking up on me, I left that little nugget for you.  ;)

AFK

AFK

Quote from: Balls Wellington on August 17, 2013, 09:21:40 PM

I'm very far on he other side of the Kennebec, too far away from the ocean for sea gulls.

AFK

I'm sure Cain will tell you where I am since he likes to keep tabs on me.   :)