News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

How We Protect At-Risk Kids.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 09, 2013, 03:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Actually im not changing the subject at all since the documentation you refuse to provide was part of the same post about mocking you for alluding to your sex life which may or may not exist.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 19, 2013, 12:25:22 AM
Also just saying i dont doubt your girlfriend exists. You seem to be conflating me with everyone else. So. No inconsistency there.

Well you seem to be going along with the crowd in every other way so you'd understand why it would easy to be confused.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The End on August 19, 2013, 12:31:51 AM
Also just saying i dont doubt your girlfriend exists. You seem to be conflating me with everyone else. So. No inconsistency there.

Well you seem to be going along with the crowd in every other way so you'd understand why it would easy to be confused.
Now whos seeing pentagons?

AFK

Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 19, 2013, 12:30:57 AM
Actually im not changing the subject at all since the documentation you refuse to provide was part of the same post about mocking you for alluding to your sex life which may or may not exist.

S t r e t c h

Anyway, I have to say I find it amusing that in pretty much every drug thread I've been in someone decides to somehow work my sex life into the thread.  It's a little odd and it kind of creeps me out a bit.  I'd be curious as to why you guys feel the need to go there.  What does it say about the group?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 18, 2013, 11:49:19 AM
Quote from: stelz on August 17, 2013, 06:32:03 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 17, 2013, 05:54:42 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS link=topic=35161.msg1287958#msg1287958 date=b]1376753984[/b]]
Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 17, 2013, 05:12:52 AM
Quote from: stelz on August 17, 2013, 03:54:19 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 16, 2013, 10:52:13 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 16, 2013, 12:06:43 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 15, 2013, 11:08:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 06:43:50 PM
Quote from: stelz on August 15, 2013, 06:30:43 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 06:28:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 06:25:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 06:21:46 PM
Quote from: The End on August 15, 2013, 06:21:02 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 15, 2013, 06:15:06 PM
The main reason take-back programs rely so heavily on the environmental argument is because, really, it's the ONLY compelling argument that can be made for them - which RWHN, if he actually keeps up on the available evidence, surely knows.

http://healthland.time.com/2010/09/24/will-the-governments-drug-take-back-do-anything-to-reduce-misuse/
http://www.drugfree.org/join-together/prescription-drugs/more-research-needed-on-drug-take-back-programs-report-concludes
the study they're talking about there --> http://www.carnevaleassociates.com/takebacks

Your characterization is incorrect.  I run the most successful take back program in the state.  Our messaging is on the environment, drub abuse, AND elder safety.  And we know our program works.  We have more and more people regularly cleaning out medicine cabinets making more and more homes more safe and cutting down on the amount of drugs available for diversion.  We have documented behavior change which is what you want to see in any public health effort.

Documented, you say?

Let's see it.

HE'S SHITTY AT PROOFREADING TOO. HE CAN'T EVEN SEE THIS.

Well, he did call them "drubs" upthread instead of "drugs."

He won't respond to this because the "documentation" he refers to upthread doesn't exist; he's lying. As usual, he's a giant lying liar.

I provided documentation, RWHN; you gonna step up?

Oh yeah. I figured as much. Lying authoritarian punishment freaks don't usually have anything but false "authority" to back up their claims.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

AFK

AFK

Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 19, 2013, 12:34:38 AM

The endless riffing on the bad coffee joke wasn't encouraged by group dynamics?

Telarus

Texas Police Hit Organic Farm With Massive SWAT Raid
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/15/texas-swat-team-conducts-_n_3764951.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

QuoteMembers of the local police raiding party had a search warrant for marijuana plants, which they failed to find at the Garden of Eden farm. But farm owners and residents who live on the property told a Dallas-Ft. Worth NBC station that the real reason for the law enforcement exercise appears to have been code enforcement. The police seized "17 blackberry bushes, 15 okra plants, 14 tomatillo plants ... native grasses and sunflowers," after holding residents inside at gunpoint for at least a half-hour, property owner Shellie Smith said in a statement. The raid lasted about 10 hours, she said.

Local authorities had cited the Garden of Eden in recent weeks for code violations, including "grass that was too tall, bushes growing too close to the street, a couch and piano in the yard, chopped wood that was not properly stacked, a piece of siding that was missing from the side of the house, and generally unclean premises," Smith's statement said. She said the police didn't produce a warrant until two hours after the raid began, and officers shielded their name tags so they couldn't be identified. According to ABC affiliate WFAA, resident Quinn Eaker was the only person arrested -- for outstanding traffic violations.

The city of Arlington said in a statement that the code citations were issued to the farm following complaints by neighbors, who were "concerned that the conditions" at the farm "interfere with the useful enjoyment of their properties and are detrimental to property values and community appearance." The police SWAT raid came after "the Arlington Police Department received a number of complaints that the same property owner was cultivating marijuana plants on the premises," the city's statement said. "No cultivated marijuana plants were located on the premises," the statement acknowledged.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

Because, you know... Fuck those hippies and their productive organic farm [.."17 blackberry bushes, 15 okra plants, 14 tomatillo plants ... native grasses and sunflowers,"], they have a fucking piano in their yard. They must be high, call in the SWAT.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The End on August 19, 2013, 01:09:17 AM

I was refering more to you assuming that i had called the existence of your girlfriend into question but if youd like to know about the coffee its that i found it utterly ridiculous that your work involves addiction prevention and you classify your one cup of coffee as an addiction. It would go quite a ways to explain why you seem to think marijuana addiction is a real problem. The group had nothing to do with it.

AFK

No, science explains why marijuana addiction is a problem.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 19, 2013, 02:34:20 AM
Quote from: The End on August 19, 2013, 01:09:17 AM

I was refering more to you assuming that i had called the existence of your girlfriend into question but if youd like to know about the coffee its that i found it utterly ridiculous that your work involves addiction prevention and you classify your one cup of coffee as an addiction. It would go quite a ways to explain why you seem to think marijuana addiction is a real problem. The group had nothing to do with it.

NO NO NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

IT'S NOT HIM, IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE. HE'S THE ONLY REAL THINKING HUMAN BEING IN A WORLD OF SHEEPLE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You see, you aren't capable of thinking, Twid. You're only capable of following the herd, for approval.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The End on August 19, 2013, 02:42:39 AM
No, science explains why marijuana addiction is a problem.

But no documentation is available.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.