News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

RWHN Appreciation Poll

Started by Ben Shapiro, August 11, 2013, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much do you love RWHN?

5, I'd totally suck his dick, or have his babies.
4 (25%)
4, I'd write him in my will, but lie about it.
3 (18.8%)
3, Who?
3 (18.8%)
2, I like him more than Holist.
7 (43.8%)
1, I rather watch my mother beg for her life than praise him.
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 18, 2013, 10:00:05 PM

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on August 11, 2013, 11:30:14 PM
Quote from: The End on August 11, 2013, 10:38:23 PM
Uh oh b-man.  They are rejecting your offering.  What will you do now?
THIS GUY IS RIGHT. EVERYONE TURN ON BMAN.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

NIGEL, ADORE ME/STFU/KILL KILL KILL.

cough, sputter, wheeze
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on August 12, 2013, 03:32:06 AM
NIGEL, ADORE ME/STFU/KILL KILL KILL.

cough, sputter, wheeze

:lulz:

FIRST YOU MUST SING ME THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE, AND THEN I WILL GIVE YOU A JACKET FOR SOME UNSPECIFIED REASON THAT I AM STILL UNCLEAR ON.
:?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I AM THE PERSON WHO GIVES PEOPLE JACKETS. IF YOU WANT TO BE WARM AND COMFORTABLE YOU MUST PLEASE ME.

FOR SOME REASON I AM LESS POPULAR DURING THE SUMMER.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Faust

Wow we must be really short on villains of the month if this is what we're stooping to.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on August 12, 2013, 03:20:02 PM
Wow we must be really short on villains of the month if this is what we're stooping to.

PD.COM:  We don't set the bar, we set the bar lower.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Please note that TGRR is responsible for this thread, even though it was started by someone else.  Mind control lasers, doncha know.

This is because TGRR is responsible for everything, and if someone feels uncomfortable about the sheer mass of bullshit coming down on RWHN with his full cooperation, it is best to blame TGRR, who made everyone do it.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It's RWHN, of course.

But I made him do it.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2013, 04:38:00 PM
Please note that TGRR is responsible for this thread, even though it was started by someone else.  Mind control lasers, doncha know.

This is because TGRR is responsible for everything, and if someone feels uncomfortable about the sheer mass of bullshit coming down on RWHN with his full cooperation, it is best to blame TGRR, who made everyone do it.

Even though RWHN himself is blaming Nigel, who also didn't start this thread. :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel