News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

This just broke my brain

Started by McGrupp, August 21, 2013, 02:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

I can't imagine this hasn't been posted here before but a coworker just showed me Time Cube and I am mesmerized.

http://www.timecube.com/

I have no idea what I just read but here is a take home point.

QuoteYou SnotBrains will know
hell for ignoring TimeCube.
I do not promote or suggest
anyone killing you, but you
are unfit to live on Earth.

I'm mildly unsettled by the fact that I can't tell if this is a crazy person or a joke.

McGrupp

Nephew Twiddleton

It has been and yeah total nut most likely not joke. Some stuff is too crazy for a sane person to come up with.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Wolfgang Absolutus

I love timecube. Only dog-brains don't appreciate it.
Thinking and Breathing are my main occupations.

LMNO

TimeCube was/is a lesson in humility.

I thought that Discordia + Non-Metaphoric Particle Physics was the weirdest belief system I could experience.

Then I found TimeCube.

Telarus

ATTENTION ILLUMINATI PRIMII:

McGrupp has graduated to rank Internet Citizen Omega Alpha. All Floating Monks are directed to surrender the appropriate IC:OA passwords upon contact.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

Just wait until you discover that TimeCube endorses American Presidential candidates.

John McCain had his support, for example.

McGrupp

Quote from: Cain on August 21, 2013, 09:57:28 AM
Just wait until you discover that TimeCube endorses American Presidential candidates.

John McCain had his support, for example.

:lulz:
That's gotta be a dubious honor.

I was a bit weirded out by the video of his visit to MIT. It was funny until you realized that the MIT students invited a schiziophrenic guy to their campus just to laugh at him. Of course then the guy says something crazy and insanely racist and I giggle again.

McGrupp

Quote from: Telarus on August 21, 2013, 04:44:40 AM
ATTENTION ILLUMINATI PRIMII:

McGrupp has graduated to rank Internet Citizen Omega Alpha. All Floating Monks are directed to surrender the appropriate IC:OA passwords upon contact.

Does that come with a new decoder ring? Because the one you gave me made of kelp is really starting to smell.