News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

BEES.

Started by Kai, August 22, 2013, 03:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2389155/And-thought-shaving-stung-Man-battle-cultivate-biggest-beard-BEES.html

QuoteIn the 9th Annual Bee Beard Competition held in Ontario, Canada competitors covered their faces with bees to form a 'beard'
The person with the heaviest and more aesthetically pleasing bee beard is declared the winner
Competitors place a queen bee in a cage around their neck to attract the rest of the colony to land on their upper body

Did someone say BEES?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Bu🤠ns

/obligatory

That's actually kind of awesome---In a kinda 'Willard' sort of way.

trippinprincezz13

Noooo......nononononono

Don't get me wrong, it is kinda cool and all, but bees are one of those irrational fears that is going to take a long time to break. I can (sometimes) not flee in the other direction because a bee has entered the general vicinity, but that's gonna be as good as it gets.

Kudos on those people though.

And I love that Oprah-bee gif every time  :lulz:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.