News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Hey you dirty hippies

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 23, 2013, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

I've often wondered how those sort of drugs would affect me now, having gone through a fairly intense introspective portion of my life wherein I got to know the inside of my skull reasonably well. There are definitely still filters and deeply-rooted patterns that could be fucked with, but I'm also aware of that fact going in.

I almost want to try something, just to see if I can deliberately make changes.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I was always humbled by that stuff, I felt like an overgrown, grotesque toddler-brained thing that would have stupidly gotten itself killed ages ago, only something was letting me slide because it thought I was funny.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

I did lots and lots and LOTS of acid 12-13 years ago. I sometimes want to do it again, but I feel like that's kind of a phase of my life that's over now. It would be like going back to my high school and visiting this year's Senior Prom. I would probably feel some combination of pathetic and creepy. So, no thanks.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

East Coast Hustle

I haven't touched LSD in about 15 years, but I've also done more of it than anyone else I've ever known. And I'm fucking FINE.

But seriously, it's never had ANY negative effects for me, long-term or otherwise, and I'd say it gets at least some of the credit for forcing me to tinker with my own wiring until I could shift my rheostat dial over from "narcissistic asshole" to "potential biped".

I still eat some shrooms about once a year or so just to squeegee the inside of my head clean. And because it's a ridiculous amount of fun, of course.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"