News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Your life isn't that fucking bad. (NSFW link)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 24, 2013, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

This reminds me of a time in highschool when rumors were going around about some girl rubbing peanutbutter on her pussy to get her dog to lick it. Everybody reacted shocked that she did it, My first reaction was shock that she would tell anyone about it. That is not the kind of news that gets out without the perp talking about it.
Of course, after witnessing my reaction, people looked at me weirdly too. :lol:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that rumor exists about someone in every high school ever, and the worst part is that while I know it happens, I think that roughly 100% of the high school rumors are started maliciously just because some assholes think it would be funny to torment some poor kid.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2013, 05:11:36 AM
Quote from: FOCUS GROUP RAGEMONKEY OF HATE HATE HATE on August 24, 2013, 05:10:16 AM
:eek: I think from the description that I had better not click that link.

You don't need to.  You don't want to.

Just relax.  No matter what the fuck happens to the ecology, the government, our lives, our freedom, or our standard of living, you can just relax.  Because you aren't Herminio Rivera Couceiro.

It's like you made this comment without even the remotest inkling that Herminio Rivero Couceiro is, in fact, the most perfect analogy of 21st Century America I have ever heard of.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: FOCUS GROUP RAGEMONKEY OF HATE HATE HATE on August 24, 2013, 09:03:54 PM
I think that rumor exists about someone in every high school ever, and the worst part is that while I know it happens, I think that roughly 100% of the high school rumors are started maliciously just because some assholes think it would be funny to torment some poor kid.

Not all of them.

Lonnie Leonard really did shit himself in the cafeteria. I was there. I had to smell it.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2013, 05:16:10 AM
Also, you will probably never have the "google problem" that Bryan James Hathaway has.

Good luck on your job search, Bryan!

I googled.
He has a PETITION (on top of everything else) http://www.petitiononline.com/free101/petition.html

:troll:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on August 25, 2013, 02:54:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2013, 05:16:10 AM
Also, you will probably never have the "google problem" that Bryan James Hathaway has.

Good luck on your job search, Bryan!

I googled.
He has a PETITION (on top of everything else) http://www.petitiononline.com/free101/petition.html

:troll:

OH GOD PLEASE LET THAT BE A JOKE.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS