News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

More spiritual advice from TGRR

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, August 27, 2013, 02:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on August 27, 2013, 04:16:06 AM
SCIENCE is where it's at. And it never hurts to have a humanities background, I hear.

My sociology professor (remember him?) for our last class, said flat out, if you're not in a hard science, you might want to change your major. He admitted that he lucked out because he was able to make it a clinical thing (found out more about that. He deals in culture shock, primarily for Asians, and LGBT issues).
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 27, 2013, 04:40:40 AM
Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on August 27, 2013, 04:16:06 AM
SCIENCE is where it's at. And it never hurts to have a humanities background, I hear.

My sociology professor (remember him?) for our last class, said flat out, if you're not in a hard science, you might want to change your major. He admitted that he lucked out because he was able to make it a clinical thing (found out more about that. He deals in culture shock, primarily for Asians, and LGBT issues).

Yeah, realistically speaking I probably wouldn't even bother going to school for anything that isn't a hard science, except for psychology.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."