News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Utopia

Started by Demolition Squid, October 24, 2013, 12:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Cain on July 15, 2014, 11:17:53 AM
Nope, it's not.

I can understand why his family would be upset over such things...but not so much everyone else.  Personally, I would've created a fictional character who was obviously a stand-in for Neave but never stated as such, for the family's sake.  But then Utopia has never exactly shyed from controversy, has it?
No I suppose not, I hope it doesn't get yanked over this.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

I strongly suspect Channel 4 doesn't mind.  It's not like they've never courted controversy for views before or anything.

Junkenstein

They certainly never made this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Execution_of_Gary_Glitter
(Which was hilarious, as was the following outcry and numbers of folk who thought it was real)
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Well, episode one was kinda lame.  Suppose they needed it, to remind people and give context to the newbies.  but I can't say I approve