News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

How to overthrow the Illuminati (SRSBSNS)

Started by Junkenstein, August 28, 2013, 10:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

http://overthrowingilluminati.wordpress.com/2013/08/07/how-to-overthrow-the-illuminati/

QuoteEveryone talks about the Illuminati. You may have heard Jay Z and Beyonce are members of the Illuminati, and channel demons when they perform. You may have heard Obama is a member of the Illuminati, and plans to implant microchips in all U.S. citizens, to prepare for martial law. You may have heard the dollar bill contains secret symbols, which reveal the U.S. has been controlled by the Illuminati for hundreds of years.

Illuminati theory helps oppressed people to explain our experiences in the hood. Society throws horrible stuff in our faces: our family members get locked up for bullshit. Our friends kill each other over beefs, money or turf. Our future is full of dead-end jobs that don't pay shit. We struggle to pay bills while others live in luxury. On TV, we see people all over the world dying in poverty, even though we live in the most materially abundant society in history. Most people act like none of these terrible things are happening. Why does this occur? We start looking for answers, and Illuminati theory provides one.

We believe Illuminati theory is wrong, and we wrote this pamphlet to offer a different answer. We wrote this pamphlet because we know people who think about the Illuminati usually want to stop oppression and exploitation. They're some of the smartest people in the hood today. Forty years ago, Illuminati theorists would've been in the Black Panther Party. Today most of them sit around and talk endlessly about conspiracies. This is a waste of talent. The world is in a deep crisis, and big protests, rebellions and revolutions are happening. In Egypt, South Africa, Turkey–and even in the U.S.–these movements are already taking 

place. 

People who 

say 

we can't 

do 

anything because no 

one 

else 

is 

fighting are simply refusing to join the fight themselves. With the right tools, we can participate in these actions, and make history with millions of others.

I've not read the whole thing yet, but that 3rd paragraph caught my eye. May be something of quality here.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Junkenstein

Oh yes. There is quality.

QuoteElites invented Illuminati theory to explain challenges to their power, and today poor and working class people in the hood use it to explain our own oppression. We live in a society that blames individuals for failing to succeed. But people in the hood aren't stupid: we know we aren't to blame, and that there are outside forces preventing us from living with dignity. For this reason, conspiracy theories and urban legends have been a common feature of oppressed communities in the U.S, especially black communities, for decades.

The thing is riddled with "Illuminati NOT REAL IT'S THE ELITES"

The reading list probably gives a more accurate summary of the contents than actually reading it

QuoteAlexander Piatigorsky, Freemasonry: A Study of the Phenomenon

E.J. Hobsbawm, Primitive Rebels: Studies in Archaic Forms of Social Movements in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries

David Smith and Phil Evans, Capital for Beginners

Georg Lukacs, History and Class Consciousness

Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto

Karl Marx, Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts

Karl Marx, German Ideology

Karl Marx, Grundrisse

Margaret C. Jacob, The Radical Enlightenment: Pantheists, Freemasons and Republicans

Margaret C. Jacob, The Origins of Freemasonry: Facts and Fictions

Michael Barkun, A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America

There's gold in these here ramblings. GOLD I tell you.

QuoteConclusion

In this pamphlet, we've traced the origin of Illuminati theory. It emerged in the early 1800s as a reaction to the revolutionary spirit of the Enlightenment. It was refined in the 1920s in reaction to another revolutionary wave that threatened capitalism itself. We've traced how these theories spread into poor black and brown communities after the 1970s, when the defeat of the black liberation movement left a political void in its wake.

We've offered a critique of Illuminati theory. We've demonstrated that it leaves no room for chance or error, and so views the enemy as unbeatable. It relies on circular logic and innuendo, rather than logical scientific argument. And it provides no clear strategy to end oppression and liberate humankind.

We've offered an alternative explanation of capitalism, which also explains why Illuminati theory is so popular. Capitalism is an economic and social system where one class of people engages in alienated labor for the benefit of another. This everyday activity alienates us from each other, and creates a reified power that seems to impose itself upon us. This power is called capital. It is bigger than any one individual or institution who wields it. It is regenerated every day by the activity of millions of people. Illuminati theorists sense this dynamic at work, but inaccurately project it onto individuals, groups, or made-up figures.

We've argued that it's possible to overthrow capitalism, and bring about a free communist society. Communism is possible because capitalism relies on workers, and must continually bring them together in cooperation in order to continue sucking their labor. This cooperation creates the possibility for revolutionary movements to change society. Communism is the movement of people to overthrow capitalism throughout history. It is also the organizations, experiences, and theory that have been developed out of all these historical experiences.

We want to bring together talented thinkers and fighters who yearn for liberation. We want to start a communist movement that eventually grows to every city in the U.S. If you agree with what we have written, lets sit down and figure out what we can do to end the oppression we see around us.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

OK, this is actually pretty good, even if I'm not on board with the Communist thing.

Junkenstein

It's a nice mix of fact, lunacy and Marx.

QuoteThe end of conspiracy theories will come with the end of capitalism. Throughout history, the struggle to make this kind of change has been called anarchism or communism.

Junkenstein

QuoteThe figure of the antichrist and the "end of days" has been a main piece of many Illuminati theories since the 1920s. The story works like a game of bingo: believers have a list of signs of the end of the world, and they sit around waiting for them to appear. Every popular political figure, like Obama, can be seen as the antichrist. Every big political organization, like the U.N, can be seen as his growing power. Every development in information technology, like implanted microchips, can be seen as a "mark of the beast." Theories like these don't accurately describe reality. Instead, they get people to find evidence for a theory they already want to believe.

That's rather good.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cain

-

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm thinking Brother Nihil is one of our old friends, back to visit.

I'll google fu his ass as soon as I can be bothered.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Something that surprised of about this is the implication that belief in the illuminati is common in minority communities. The way its spelled out here i can see why but usually when i think of conspiracy theorist the image that comes to mind are white gun nuts and the mentally ill.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS