News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Damn You All

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 31, 2013, 03:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Alty on November 02, 2013, 12:14:46 AM
I just do what I've always done: say what I have to say, ignore the derp, and try to develop my writing.

I've said it before, but I'll likely be here until it's a crater.

Likewise.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

But you have to note the derp so you don't get it on your shoes.

Quote from: holist on November 01, 2013, 06:39:57 AM

ftfy
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 02, 2013, 12:42:10 AM

ftfy

Now look what you've done! I showed my dog and he's been like this ever since:

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This board has changed my perspective and educated me on a lot of things - mostly how I handle my own bullshit better. I appreciate that quite a bit. Thank you very much, y'all. I've watched the board change in the short time I've been here and I'm not sure what to do about it except post more in the threads I find interesting. So I will work on that.

I don't know that I particularly worry about having an audience for the stuff I write. Mostly it's the attention span issue. Also, I come up with fixes for plot problems in my writing but I'm always at work or in the car or something when that happens and I don't write it down, then I forget because ooh shiny. So I will work on that, too.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like to be challenged. Not "FUCK YOU YOU'RE WRONG" challenged, but actually challenged intellectually. I'm not just throwing ideas out there to see how many people I can offend, I'm doing it because I want someone to challenge them, to articulately and intelligently show me where I'm wrong and, if I'm not wrong, to force me to examine and defend my idea really thoroughly. I might start with a half-baked idea and by the time I'm done defending it, I'll know whether I really stand behind it. Sometimes I don't. That's growth. This place has been a good place for doing that, historically.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: holist on November 03, 2013, 03:19:23 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 02, 2013, 12:42:10 AM

ftfy

Now look what you've done! I showed my dog and he's been like this ever since:

He is still down, you know! He killed a teddybear, ate some conkers and chewed up a drugstore mag, and it didn't help!

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis