News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Taking it to THE WALL thread.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 30, 2013, 07:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Ever see someone just go full potato?

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Bank-Robbers-Demand-Note-on-Back-of-Bail-Release-Form-221717031.html

QuoteMan Robs 3 Banks 2 Days After Prison Release: Police

Investigators say the suspect wrote one of his demand notes on the back of his bail release form
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

That's special. He wasn't wasting time, no sir! He had plans. BIG plans. And shame on society for getting in his way.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know what? THAT GUY IS FUCKING AWESOME.

In the 1990's, for reasons unknown, Portland was the bank robbery capital of the US. Most of the robberies at that time went unreported because banks were afraid of having their FDIC coverage revoked, and robbers simply walked in and demanded cash, and got it, and often got away because they never blabbed to anyone.

That guy was doing something entirely different. Either a flip switched in his head or he was fucking protesting, and either way,  he actually managed to say something. Look at that kid. Should he be in jail? FUCK NO. He should be building something, creating something, in some way gainfully employed. Why is he not? Well. We all know. Don't we?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."