News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Tomorrow People, part I

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 13, 2013, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

It'll be interesting to see what this builds up to.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

I finally reached this thread. Worth it.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Big Words:

tarod

:lulz: Mind if I share that around?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on August 13, 2013, 05:49:28 PM
QuoteNo, it is the ability to SUCK UP SOME BUTTHURT and STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.  It is the ability to drop a cherished worldview when it is proven non-viable.

These words need to be tattooed on EVERYBODY'S CHEST.

Fuck yeah.

I'M GONNA SUCK UP THAT BUTTHURT LIKE AN ASS-BLOOD MILKSHAKE!

Wait a minute....
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: tarod on September 01, 2013, 06:57:21 PM

My stuff is always free to share, bend, fold, staple and mutilate unless otherwise noted (all I ask is that I get no attribution). You might want to wait until Roger shows up to chime in, but as long as you keep the attribution in there it's usually cool.

tarod

I'd be sharing it as is. Just on facebook though I may see if my wife can/will make a poster out of it for the house.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: tarod on September 01, 2013, 09:45:18 PM
I'd be sharing it as is. Just on facebook though I may see if my wife can/will make a poster out of it for the house.

let me know what size paper you're using and I'll send you a file that's the right size.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 01, 2013, 09:10:03 PM
Quote from: tarod on September 01, 2013, 06:57:21 PM

My stuff is always free to share, bend, fold, staple and mutilate unless otherwise noted (all I ask is that I get no attribution). You might want to wait until Roger shows up to chime in, but as long as you keep the attribution in there it's usually cool.

I'm good as long as attribution is left in.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Typo.  There's a paragraph that starts "one one".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

CURSES! I need a photoshop that does spellcheck, this is getting ridiculous.

Cainad (dec.)

I somehow missed this sermon before, and it is excellent.

Learning to see one's worldview as a possible impediment, rather than as something to be jealously guarded and defended against change, is a pretty tough thing to stay on top of.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on September 02, 2013, 04:58:14 PM
I somehow missed this sermon before, and it is excellent.

Learning to see one's worldview as a possible impediment, rather than as something to be jealously guarded and defended against change, is a pretty tough thing to stay on top of.

There's a part II.