News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

The Problem to all of your Solutions

Started by AFK, September 04, 2013, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 01:16:22 AM

While you sit contemplate contenplations, including those that seem to bear some relevance to your current set of conditions.

What in the shit

Dude, lay off the booze.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Let the sunlight into your soul.

It won't hurt, I promise.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 02:48:18 PM
It won't hurt, I promise.

This might: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBbBilmBLuk

I tripped over your "vital testimony to Maine's congress" last May.

Somehow, I thought Maine's legislative building would be a bit bigger, so that the speakers wouldn't be crowded into some Sheriff's office, and maybe they'd have their own podium so they wouldn't have to use the sheriff's.

And I thought "vital testimony" would include more than 3 minutes and 4 seconds of ums and ahs with an admission that you'd failed 20% of the state's children, plus some undocumented "facts" about marijuana use and correllation/causation errors.

And I thought, you know, a big shot like you might be able to afford or even rent a decent suit for this sort of thing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That "speech" is depressing.

Oh god. :sad:

I'm sorry, RWHN.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Hate to be the one speaking up for the dickbag, but isn't linking to someone's name and stuff on the no-no list around here? I know other folks have had access to that information before, but there are new people around and this is the first time I saw it.

AFK

That's not something you could just "trip" over, so you must have been doing some serious digging on me.  That's some STRONG butthurt right there.

And that's not my testimony genius.  It is a press event we organized a week ahead of the actual hearing in the state legislature.

AFK

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 04, 2013, 02:59:04 PM
Hate to be the one speaking up for the dickbag, but isn't linking to someone's name and stuff on the no-no list around here? I know other folks have had access to that information before, but there are new people around and this is the first time I saw it.

TGRR operates on a different set of rules than the rest of us so obviously it is okay if HE does it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It does have his name on it.

I am, however, inwardly cringLOLing over the irony, because "if you put it on the internet", amirite? :horrormirth: I just seem to remember someone implying that TGRR's dad deserved to be stalked and harrassed because, after all, Roger put his PI on the internet.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 02:59:18 PM
That's not something you could just "trip" over, so you must have been doing some serious digging on me.  That's some STRONG butthurt right there.

And that's not my testimony genius.  It is a press event we organized a week ahead of the actual hearing in the state legislature.

Sorry, what did you say? I couldn't understand you because of the mumbling.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I take it that oratory was not part of your rigorous public service curriculum.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 03:00:25 PM

TGRR operates on a different set of rules than the rest of us so obviously it is okay if HE does it.

You're not helping.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 02:59:18 PM

Sure as hell is something you just "trip" over.  It's public domain.  And it's FUNNY.   :lulz:

And I don't suppose you have a link to your stellar performance that allegedly occurred in the legislature?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 04, 2013, 03:05:33 PM
It does have his name on it.

I am, however, inwardly cringLOLing over the irony, because "if you put it on the internet", amirite? :horrormirth: I just seem to remember someone implying that TGRR's dad deserved to be stalked and harrassed because, after all, Roger put his PI on the internet.

Yeah.  I remember that well.  VERY well.

How could I ever forget?  Or forgive?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 03:00:25 PM

This is why we have The Mgt.  If The Mgt tells me to take it down, and he probably will, I'll jump right on it.