News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

The Problem to all of your Solutions

Started by AFK, September 04, 2013, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Guys, this is really nasty. I know he's attention whoring, but, please stop.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

AFK

And then PD.COM was TMZ.     :lulz:

Seriously guys, don't any of you ever go into the PI business.  You all are pretty shitty at it.

But I am terribly flattered that TGRR spent so much of his free time to go combing through the internet to find that video.  It has had, what, maybe 100 views?  It isn't exactly front-page YouTube material. 

I'd really love to know how you "tripped" over it. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Quote from: Kai on September 04, 2013, 05:00:34 PM

This is what Discordia is these days Kai.  It's TMZ and dick jokes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 04, 2013, 04:21:26 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on September 04, 2013, 04:03:16 PM
You know what, I can see this turning into another Pea Dough/Jacobear thread. Dude is having some sort of meltdown. Dude I've known for years. And it's going to end with him jumping off a bridge or some shit. I'm out. My body is not ready for this shit.

You make a very fair point. I don't think anybody wants that.

Somewhere in there is the mensch who used to be a regular poster here.

I used to think that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Remember kids, when someone has the Wrong Opinion, the truly Discordian thing to do is to (try to) get them to SHUT UP.  Omar and Mal would've been totally on board with that tactic.

LMNO

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 05:03:22 PM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/board,38.0.html

Gee, thanks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 05:02:27 PM

Seriously guys, don't any of you ever go into the PI business.  You all are pretty shitty at it.

But I am terribly flattered that TGRR spent so much of his free time to go combing through the internet to find that video.  It has had, what, maybe 100 views?  It isn't exactly front-page YouTube material. 

I know you would.  So I'll tell you.

My father was being harrassed by Uncle BadTouch's crew.  I had crabbed about it here, and you basically said he deserved it.

So I just youtubed "Maine drug prevention", and had it within 5 seconds of my "free time".  I mean, in your own words, if it's on the internet, it's fair game.  Or does that only apply to sick old men?

Then I sat on it for a while.

As for being "bad" at PI, you fucking idiot, your WHOLE LIFE is on the Androscoggin site.  How good does anyone have to be?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

No, actually, Kai, it's far worse than that.  This is some very petty payback on my part, long in the waiting.

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2013, 05:11:01 PM

No, actually, Kai, it's far worse than that.  This is some very petty payback on my part, long in the waiting.

Okay. Then this is between you and him. I'mma stand back.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 04, 2013, 05:06:54 PM

Gee, thanks.

I honestly don't think he can see anything but the sniping anymore, which is why he works so hard to perpetuate it. None of the other discussions or projects exist for him.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Gee, thanks.

Gee, then maybe we should try a little harder to protect our brand by not tacitly condoning bullshit behavior just because it is being done by one of the cool kids.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on September 04, 2013, 05:17:49 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2013, 05:11:01 PM

Okay. Then this is between you and him. I'mma stand back.

That sounds more than reasonable, Kai.  I would, in you situation.  There's no limit to what sort of nastiness can get spilled on the shoes of bystanders.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 05:23:21 PM

Gee, thanks.

Gee, then maybe we should try a little harder to protect our brand by not tacitly condoning bullshit behavior just because it is being done by one of the cool kids.

But condoning the harrassment of a sick old man is okay, if it's the father of a guy you don't like.

:lulz:

You repulsive fucking hypocrite.

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2013, 05:09:09 PM
Quote from: I, Regulator on September 04, 2013, 05:02:27 PM

I know you would.  So I'll tell you.

My father was being harrassed by Uncle BadTouch's crew.  I had crabbed about it here, and you basically said he deserved it.

So I just youtubed "Maine drug prevention", and had it within 5 seconds of my "free time".  I mean, in your own words, if it's on the internet, it's fair game.  Or does that only apply to sick old men?

Then I sat on it for a while.

As for being "bad" at PI, you fucking idiot, your WHOLE LIFE is on the Androscoggin site.  How good does anyone have to be?

No, I mean the part where y'all are constructing my life story out of the little bits of information you've found, mixed in with woefully poor memories. 

The Good Reverend Roger

And what's this "our brand" shit?  Since when is there a brand, and since when are you part of "our" (for ANY definition of "our")?  You've said yourself that we're not real people in your eyes.